⨳𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪|| 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖

title: Takami Chika x male reader
fandom: Love Live! Sunshine!!
warning: smut, M4F, multiple positions
side note: i aged her up from sixteen to eighteen, you're welcome
P.S. - i haven't watched the anime so she might be ooc lol
request by: @AngelMartinez760344

Second P.O.V

It's the end of China's eighteenth birthday party. Everyone is slowly leaving her house with a smile on their face either from the fun that they had of from the yummy food.

You don't plan on leaving yet though. As he boyfriend it's your duty to help her clean up and make sure that everything is in order after the party.

As the last person left, Chika let out an exhausted sigh as she closed the front door, coming over to you and hugging you just to charge up for the cleaning.
"That was an amazing party! I couldn't have asked for better birthday!" She commented.

You hummed with a nod, patting her head and ruffling her hair a little bit. She giggled at the gesture and then ran off to the kitchen to clean up the said room.

You decided to help her out by cleaning up the main area. It can't take that long right?

Time skip↝

As you both finally finished tidying up the whole place after like two hours, you both fell into her bed to relax for a bit.

No words exchanged, just you two in each other's presence.

You did a shit ton of job, you honestly would love to rest up by now and just call it a day.
But she seemed to have more energy in her.

She turned onto her side and made puppy eyes at you. "I'm bored, i wanna spend some time with you!" She exclaimed, "we could go out, or we could play some games!"

You sweat dropped. "Sweetie it's kinda late for that, plus we did quite a lot today already why don't we just rest?"

She pouted at that. "But I'm bored and i still have a lotta energy!!"
She then plopped face down into the coversnwith a long groan of boredom.

You then let out your own groan, sitting up and grabbing her waist and pulling her on top of your lap so her back was towards you. You leaned your head onto her shoulder so your mouth was right next to her ear.

"You know what, let me give you and extra birthday gift. How does that sound?" You asked her politely. She already knew what you meant by that since you've already done this before.

Chika's face turned strawberry red as she nodded and your hand was slowly sliding down he thigh and bellow her skirt to caress the part where her thigh and hips connect.
"Alright, do whatever.." she said, since she knew that you always seek out verbal consent.

You then slid your hand past the waistband of her panties and went a little further down to gently massage her clit, not to give her much stimulation but at least a bit to tease her.

Your second hand then went down too and pulled off there underwear so they aren't in the way.

Chika wanted to help out too so she took off her shirt, leaving her only in her bra, thigh highs and a skirt.

At this point your fingers went a little lower and you stuck two of your fingers into her awaiting hole, stretching her out and occasionally scissoring her to get her ready for the main plot of all this.