⨱𝕣𝕖𝕕|| 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨

Red: courage, power, glory, love, drive, passion, inner strength, romance, sensuality, defiance, tenacity, violence, life, pleasure, fire, revolution

___________________
〜【˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱',-】〜
___________________

You walk out of school, heading out for today since all of your classes have finished. You shook a little out of nervosity as you left the gates of the school.
Why? Well earlier today you slipped a note into your crush's bag about your feelings. Good going there.

You just loved them and couldn't stop your immense feelings. You loved them for everything they were; their optimism, their popularity, their whole personality, their pride, their physical appearance. Ah~

It felt good and right when you did it but now, it feels like a bit of a mistake. What if you embarrass yourself? What if they start to make fun of you and the whole school with them since they have a high status? So many issues!!

As you were overthinking as you reached half way to your house, you stopped with a loud groan. You turned around and decided to go into your crush's house to retrieve the letter before they can read it. Genius idea right? If you don't get caught everything will be as if nothing happened.
You already know where they live since you sometimes watched them walk home. Well... Watched is a tame word.
You dreamed of walking with them, you fantasized about their hand in yours, you wanted to feel their warmth.

In almost no time, you were standing in front of their house, now realizing that you don't know how many people live with them. But then again, whenever you watched them at around this time there was no one except for them seemingly.
You took a deep breath, seeing them in the bathroom window. You took the chance to jump across the fence and got into the backyard. It wasn't very decorated, more bland than anything honestly.

Your heart raced as you used your bag as a stool to get onto the veranda roof. You did actually manage it with a bit of struggle since strength isn't your forte. As you sat crouched there, you could hear your crush's voice as they hummed a tune. It was very familiar to your current favorite song.
A sweat bead ran down from your forehead to your cheek. You've never been inside their house.

Suddenly, their eyes darted your way and you quickly hid away from the window they were in. You felt your breath pick up speed, almost getting caught in action.
You figured you couldn't just stay here and stare, so you might as well get into action. You located the window which belonged to their room - the window right next to the one they were in - and noticed that your job just got ten times easier. It was slightly creaked open and nobody or nothing was in the room.
You cheered in your head as you pushed open the window and slowly, carefully and quietly put one foot onto the floor of the room.
The room was warm and smelled nice like their cologne.

When you finally fully stepped into the room, you got a better look at it. Their bed had quite messy but fluffy covers on it, there was a wardrobe in the room which was a little creaked open, their work desk had a laptop and a few textbooks with pens on it and their room was overall pretty clean at least compared to yours.
You had to forcefully stop yourself from taking something as a souvenir or diving into their bed to get a whiff of their scent.
You shook your head from those thoughts and get yourself back onto the main focus.