⨳ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪|| 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤

title: feliciano vargas x male reader
fandom: hetalia
warning: praise, shower sex
side note: i might close requests soon dears since yeah, no motivation and stuff—
P.S. - i haven't watched the anime so he might be ooc lol
request by: yuriviii

Second P.O.V

The day was coming to an end and so was your forever dragging on shift.

As a tired, college dropout, convenience worker that works from ten in the morning to six pm who has to deal with the dumbest pea brain costumers in the entire universe, you just wanna go home, eat warm dinner, take a nice bath and head to bed.

As you made your way home you kinda dissociated and just thought about what the rest of you day you want to look like.

You stood before your home, opening the door and evething the warm building. You could pinpoint a fain smell coming from the kitchen.
You can tell just by the smell that the food is probably delicious.

You took off your shoes and coat and immediately walked straight to the kitchen.

There stood, leaning against the counter, your partner Feliciano with a bowl in his one hand and a fork in the other.

His eyes lit up as you walked into the room and into his field of view. "Hello caro, welcome back," he greeted, "i made some dinner if you're interested, Trofie al Pesto to be specific."

You nodded eagerly at the offer of getting food. He smiled and took out a bowl, getting some pasta into it and afterwards came over hand handed it to you.
You eagerly scarfed down the whole thing within minutes because of boy was it one hell of a treat.

Feliciano told you about his day while you enjoyed the dish, sometimes you gave him a hum or a nod of acknowledgement.

When the bowl was empty you placed it into the sink and stretched a little bit. "Thank you for the meal dear, I'm gonna go take a shower now okay?" You told him.

Feliciano nodded as he washed the two dishes you two used while you left the room.

You took a change of clothes and headed into the bathroom. You didn't even bother to lock the door behind you since yeah you don't really have to.

As you undressed and got into the shower, you finally felt your muscles relax as the warm water hit you.
You let out a long sigh as you just stood under the water.

You got so lost in the pleasure of finally relaxing after a long day that you didn't even hear any noise that might or might not be in the room.

Then suddenly hands wrapped around your waist from back to front and a warm, soft body pressed against your back.
Feliciano's brunette locks fell onto your should as he laid his head there, pressing both of your bodies as close to each other as possible.

You jumped a little when he appeared out of nowhere but melted into his touch within little to no time.

"If you wanted to shower togheter you could've just said so you know." You chuckled and softy pat his hair, occasionally giving him head scrachies.
He hummed in response, squeezing your waist as if you might run away.

As you two soaked for a little while, while this time you talked about your day and he was the one to hum and nod, you noticed that he was just pulling you closer to him and rubbing against you?

You looked back and noticed that Feliciano's face was red like a tomato and his breathing go a little heavier, also the rubbing got a little more agressive.

You moved in a way that he couldn't rub or anything, and a needy whine left his mouth.

You then lifted your right leg up and held up your thigh while your other hand supported you against the wall. "C'mon big boy, i know what you're trying to do."

His eyes widened a little and his cheeks turned red. He carefully grabbed your hips and pressed his against you. "Are you sure amore mio?"
He gently kissed your neck and lick the shell of your ear, awaiting his answer.

You nodded, "Yes Feliciano." Simply left you mouth before you pat him and gave him a soft kiss onto his cheek.

The said male nodded with a hum and pressed his hips closer in a way that the tip of his cock slid into you so quick that it made your back arch a bit.

He noticed that and massaged your hips with his hands to try and distract you. "You're doing so well baby boy, I'm so proud of you." He whispered into your ear.

He then carefully pushed further in, his length entering you and stretching you insides to accommodate his shape.
It didn't hurt all that much anymore since you two have done it so many times before, so you're slightly prepared already without the preparation itself.

All of the sudden he pushed it all in and bottomed out, the tip of his cock resting against your good spot.

You let out a silent noise, your mouth hanging open worm the slight pleasure.

Feliciano kissed the back of your neck and send praise after praise until he got way too impatient and started thrusting.
He did apologize profusely for that, but you both felt good and horny, so no apologies were needed.

You swayed your hips back into him so he reached deeper and your skin slapping against one another was louder.

"Oh fuck you're so beautiful, and you're doing such a good job caro mio." He said in between moans and haggered breaths. He always puts you on a pedestal; to him you're the most beautiful, the smartest, the sweetest and the most amazing person ever.
That's why he wanted to set his claim on you, make you remember that you belong to him and that only his dick can turn your brain into mashed potatoes.

Your eyes slightly rolled into the back of your head. Everything felt so steamy and not only because of the running hot water, but also because of how close you and Feliciano were in that moment.

Feliciano's dominant hand wrapped around your cock and began vigorously stroking it.
He wanted you two to cum together, as if it's some sort of creation of a bond.

You bucked your hips into his cock and then into his hand, no matter where you moved it was just pleasure.

Your lover then proceeded to speed up, ramming his length in and out of you like a beast, making sure to take your breath away with every thrust.

You reached back and grabbed a handful of his hair and held it as if your life depended on it.
He said it before that he likes it when you pull his hair, so that's exactly what you did.

With your hand now tangled between his brunette locks and pulling them with every thrust, his grunts and breaths got louder, his face redder and his movements stronger.
You're pretty sure that he was just trying to blow your back out at this point.

"Amore mio ah- my beauty, let's cum toghether," he breathed out, just as the sounds got more and more sloppy.

You eagerly nodded, pulling on his hair more while his cock fucked you into the wall.

And after a few short final thrusts he finally came with you following right after.
He shot his cum deep inside of you while you shot yours onto the wall in front of you and some even onto his hand.

He slouched against you, panting and planting kisses all over your back and shoulders. "You did so well, damn that was amazing." He muttered.

You let out a breathy chuckle. "Now you gotta clean me up again you big dummy."

He kissed your cheek and wrapped his hands around your waist right after he pulled his cock out of you — a little bit of cum oozing out of your ass. "Yeah i will don't worry, not now though, i wanna cuddle."