†𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖|| 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙪

White: simplicity, cleanliness, purity, holiness, coldness, emptiness, light, hope, winter, blankness, pallor, ghostliness

×this chapter has to do with Loving Hatred (my story that I actually like) so thought I'd just point that out :3

___________________
〜【˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱',-】〜
___________________

You breathed out a translucent cloud as your steps crunched the snow under your foot. The scarf around your was totally unnecessary yet someone was dependent on that you wear it.
"How far do you want me to walk, Shinsō? My legs would burn by now if I was alive."

"Trust me Y/n, it's worth it. You'll see." The fuzzy haired male sent you a soft smile as his arm around your shoulders held you close to him. You crossed your arms, not really liking surprises but whatever.
It's not like you could get a heart attack or something.

As you think about it more and more, it's been quite a while since you've been outside like this. It's even longer that you've been outside during winter to experience snow with your own body.
At least your companion is enjoying himself.

"Hold on Y/n." He stopped you, making you scowl at him as he snatched your scarf away. "Close your eyes, I don't want to hurt them or something with what I'm about to do." He chuckled.
You did as he said and he blindfolded you afterwards with said cloth.

"I don't like this." You stated your opinion. "Don't try anything funny big boy or I'm killing you the second time."
Your statement was apparently funny and made him chuckle.

Shinsō grabbed your hand carefully leading you through the thick snow towards the destination.
He then stopped, going behind you to untie the scarf and pull it off of your eyes and put it back around your neck.

He hugged your waist from behind, kissing your neck ever so slightly. "There it is." He said.

You opened your eyes, your mouth immediately going slightly agape once you spot a small f/c Shinto shrine. There were small birds on top of it, chirping and hopping until they got bored and flew away. Not to mention that the shrine is in the oh so familiar forest where Shinsō died.
Everything seemed so peaceful, yet again bubbling up some sort of guilt in the pit of your stomach.

Your hand went up subconsciously to the place where your heart used to be, not really sure what to do with your hands right now.

"Do you like it angel?" Shinsō asked, nuzzling into you.
At the time when you two met you'd normally slap him away and then yell his ears off or something, but you didn't find that amusing right now... That was way too long ago. This little pest had grown on you.

You slowly nodded, knowing damn well you might break down if you just slightly open your mouth. It's been a while since you broke down.

The other male hummed, kissing your cheek. "It's made from cherry oak wood, dyed and taken care of so it doesn't rot or anything. And since you seem like you like sparkly and dangling things I put a few bells and wind chimes on there." He described. "I also planted a few of your favorite flowers around." He pointed to various areas around the shrine. "I'll take you here again once it's spring, you'll be able to see them."