⨳𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕠𝕪|| 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨

title: takami keigo x male reader
fandom: Boku no hero akademia
warning: smut, blowjob
side note: requests are closed for now, i will finish the ones that are queued but I won't be taking any new ones until further notice. Sorry!!
request by: randomnamenottaken

Second P.O.V

Keigo Takami. The one and only charmer of UA, also known as Hawks thanks to his quirk. He's got the whole school swooning whether it be girls or boys or even those who'd rather be rocks than gender.

You're no exception no no no.
You're a man of culture, of course you find him charming, smashable even.

You sat down on a bench in the campus of your school, getting ready to pull out the lunch that you made for yourself earlier this morning. When all of the sudden your yummy food was taken out of your hands by a person behind you.

Their bright red wings were in your field of vision so you could immediately tell who it was.

You looked back at him with a pout while they examined your lunch, even opening the box and grabbing on piece of your food.
"This looks delicious, don't mind if I do." Hawks said before eating the piece.

"I actually do mind, i made it this morning you know, i worked my ass off." You now turned so you fully faced him - if 'facing him' includes you sitting down and him standing.

He looked down at you and then again at the food. "You made this? Damn i wouldn't mind having as my maid boy, this shit is delicious." He pointed out.

Your cheeks got a little pink. Was that supposed to be a compliment or him hitting on you? Or it might be him trying to revive slavery...
Let's hope that it's not the last one.

"Can you make fried chicken?" He abruptly asked, making you break out of your thoughts. You tilted your head in confusion and he rolled his eyes. "Can you make homemade fried chicken? My favorite food is fried chicken, that's why I'm asking."

You squinted a little bit, trying to dig into your memories whether you do. Luckily, you make fired chicken like once in your life when it was one of your family member's birthday.

"I guess so." You finally replied and that put an achieving grin onto his face.

"Sick. Be a sweetheart and come with me after school to my house and make some for me, would you?" Hawks returned your lunch to you and without a reply he few up, proceeding to go to the roof.

You don't know what to think. You're a little anxious, excited, scared, nervous, just all at the same time.
Well you might as well oblige, it's not like you're doing anything after school other than rot in your room.

~

Once all of your classes ended, you put away all of your stuff and headed outside. There, near the school gate, stood Keigo in a lazy manner.

At the instant when the noticed you, a big bright smile adored his face, he straightened his posture and waved at you. You send him a small wave back.

Afterwards you both left the school grounds toghether and went straight to his house.
You don't know where it is but now you might find out. When you think about it, you could sell this information to some of the over the top fans of his! The amount of profit you'd make could settle your retirement already.

Surprisingly, Keigo's house is not that far from the school. You didn't need to take the bus or anything. It's kinda odd for such a school superstar to have his house so near all the simps.