⨯ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖|| 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤

title: kuroo tetsuroo x dysphoric trans male reader
fandom: Haikyuu
warning: none
side note: thanks for all the support guys, i really appreciate it ong
requested by: mommysbottombitch

Second P.O.V

You let out an exhausted sigh as you walked hand in hand with you boyfriend Kuroo. Of course he noticed the zombie like noise and confronted you about it.
"Everything okay shortcake?" He asked, his eyes plastered onto your expression instead of the road ahead of you.

You two are on a date and of course your brain had to be a bitch and decided to hate your body.
Your boobs are more noticeable than ever, your voice is high as fuck, your hair is way too long, your stance and your sitting positions are way too feminine and each time you hear your dead name it echoes in your head like some sort of forbidden curse.

That's how your brain tells you that things are, but you're actually your usual manly you on the outside and on the inside.

"Don't worry about it.." You replied, not wanting Kuroo to worry, but that sentence made him worry a little more.

He stopped in his tracks conveniently next to a random bench and pulled you closer before sitting down with you on it - sitting you onto his lap while his hands were wrapped around your waist.

"Tell me cutie, what's wrong, 'cause something totally is." He said in between kisses that he softly planted onto your neck, collarbones and jaw.

You stayed unmoving and unspeaking for a second, but thenyou tried to break away from his hold, wiggling, shoving and even biting. But nothing worked, he was as still as a rock and his hands were like a cage holding you in place.
You clearly won't be able to break away from him...

You hung your head onto his shoulder feeling a little worse than before. "This is the fucking problem, I'm so fucking weak compared to you. I'll never be a man!"

Kuroo got sad instantly when he heard that. "C'mon pretty boy, don't say that, you know that no one passes more than you."

Your brain was yelling at you that even Kuroo doesn't see you as a man; that he's making fun of you.

He caressed your back, nuzzling his nose into you. "My handsome boyfriend has never looked more masculine. Every time i see you my breath gets taken away at the fact that you will be my husband one day and i will be able to wake up next to you, cuddle with you whenever i please, maybe work out with you here and there." He started talking to you as if he's talking to himself.

Kuroo then moved one hand to squish your bicep a few times, "I think that you don't need working out. Damn my big strong man."

That brought a little blush onto your face. Just words my big strong man.

"And look at your handsome face, so muscular and sexy woah. To be honest i wish i had your features, you must be very popular with all the ladies huh." He nudged you a little which made you let out a soft chuckle.
"But I won't let them take you away, you're my pretty boy and i never plan on letting anyone take my prince away from me!" Kuroo squeezed you really hard after declaring that statement.

At this point you were full on laughing a bit while he squeezed you and swayed you from side to side with a silly expression on his face.

"And you better rember that you are, always have been and always will be a man! Bind safely, drink lots of water; no monster energy drinks are not water; eat daily, be gentle with yourself, and when you're feeling down make sure to reach out to someone because there is always someone who cares, and that someone is me." Kuroo said before peppering you with kisses.

You couldn't help but to tear up at the amount of love and care he shows to you. That there truly is a person out there that cares about what you think and your overall well-being.

"Thank you Kuroo.." you thanked him, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him really closely.
You two stayed like that for a few more minutes just to bathe in each other's warmth and love.

But Kuroo then spoke up, "Wanna go get ice cream pretty boy?" He looked at you with the most adoring smile you've ever seen.

So you returned him a determined expression, "Hell yeah i do! Race me there, the loser has to pay!" After saying that you immediately tore away from his hold, got onto your feet and began running towards the nearest ice cream shop you know.

"Hey not fair!" He yelled back, swiftly standin up and running after you.