⨱𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜-|| 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣 𝙐𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖| Part 2

title: fanon farmer ushijima wakotoshi x male reader
fandom: Haikyuu!
warning: oral
side note: 牛(うし [ushi]) literally means cow in Japanese bros :/
Sorry if it's bad, I'm having a moment
requested by: randomnamenottaken

Second P.O.V

You groaned as warm blade of sunlight overtook your face. You stirred, turning and tossing in the comfortable sheets just so you'd fall back asleep. What was the dream you had just now again? Damn it, you forgot.

But your poor tense and pissed muscles relaxed once you felt buff yet soft arms wrap around your neck. You snuggled closer to the owner of the arms, putting your hands up to rest on their even softer pecks.
The person then kissed your head softly as if dealing with a birdie who he might crush upon the slightest careless touch.

"Good morning Y/n." Ushijima's deep voice grounded your mind. He somehow made it sound a little formal which is just. Woah.

"Morning cow-jima." You snuggled even deeper into his chest as his warmth set your mind at ease. You swore that you wouldn't mind at all waking up like this every day.

The addressed male hummed in a confused tone. "Where did that nickname come from?" He asked, kissing your head afterwards.
He liked you in his arms. It felt so utterly right and good to him. He felt like he was holding a plushie but a very much alive one.

"Dunno, thought it was cute. But to be honest, it sounded better in my mind." Your eyes finally dreadfully opened as a smile spread across your lips.

Ushijima pat you with his arms still around your neck. "Give me more nicknames, I liked that one." You could hear a soft chuckle leave his throat.
You let out a hum, thinking of various nicknames to call this man.

"Cow daddy?" You chuckled, really just making fun of the poor man at this point.

"Huh? Excuse me?" He sounded like a total virgin right there, never hearing such dirty nickname as that.
You bursted out laughing, almost crying from his fucking expression. It was so precious!

As you slowly caught your breath, you wiped the tears in the corners of your eyes with a long sight. "Don't worry about it cow baddy. I might as well start calling you that, it's fucking hilarious." You let out another laugh on account of the poor, buff man in front of you.

Ushijima tried to ignore your cackling but your voice was a sweet melody to him.
He let out a sigh, turning you two to that he towered over you while your gremlin laugh silenced and all you did you stare at the man above you with wide eyes.
You were taken back by the sudden action but not opposed to it nonetheless.

The back of his big, manly hand caressed your cheek, looking down at you lovingly.
"If you laugh like that more you might drive me insane, sweetheart." He kissed your forehead. His tone is just so... Monotone yet so loving at the same time it almost made you melt on the spot.

Your own arms reached up to wrap around his neck. "I don't mind men who go a little crazy." You cooed, trying to tease the man since his expressions are too precious to be real.
One of your arms moved in a way that made your pointer finger trace along his spine and once you couldn't reach further, it went around and brushed against his crotch.
"Go a little crazy for me cow daddy."

You seriously couldn't take yourself serious. The nickname always tickled you brain in a way that made you want to bust out laughing.
Ushijima on the other hand seemed more than intrigued by your words.

He leaned back, going from towering over you to sit across from you with his legs spread.
"Then make me, honey. You still haven't returned the favor from the day we reunited."

You also sat up, eyes wide at the statement. Your face flushed a little pink as you crawled over to him, your face millimeters from his. You pecked his nose before smiling and dipping down to face his clothed abs and crotch area.

Your hands grabbed the hem of his grey sweatpants — which serve together with the white tank top as PJs — and pulled them down down enough to get a good look at him.
To your surprise, he's already hard and holy shit is he big. You knew he was big considering his physique but damn!

You sweat dropped, wanting to feel him wherever nonetheless: your hands, your mouth or even your ass.

Ushijima placed a reassuring hand on your head, shooting you a soft smile which let you know that you can take your time while he intends to wait for you.

You grabbed his shaft with your dominant hand, giving a few slow strokes to signal your start. He let out a sigh, slightly letting his head fall back.
You licked the tip carefully before taking his massive length in your mouth. You took in the tip, swishing your tongue around it to pleasure him. To no surprise, he did enjoy it since the hand that pat your head now grabbed a fistful of your hair.

You when took him deeper, massaging the underside of his cock and stimulating every vain your tongue found. Ushijima tried to block out any breaths or noises he may let out but he really couldn't.
His sounds of satisfaction sent butterflies in your stomach, encouraging you to take him balls deep.

And you did so: taking him fully in with a lewd gag once he was fully in your mouth. Ushi let out a long and semi loud moan, gripping your hair until veins appeared on his hand.
You hummed into his length, preparing yourself to move your head.

You bobbed you head up and down at a fair pace, lashing at the underside with you tongue and listening to the sounds the let out.
The other subconscious pushed your head so that you took him in deeper. "Just like that honey. Ah, you're so good." He breathed out.

You licked and sucked, your jaw hurting a little from how much you had to open it but you didn't mind. His salty precum tasted sweet on your taste buds.

Your tongue felt like heaven to Ushijima he felt like he could melt. He soon felt very close to his orgasm, thrusting into your mouth to bring himself over the edge.
You met his hips' pace while hollowing your cheeks.

With a few last thrusts, he came with a long breathy moan. His movements halted and his cum shot into your mouth, surprising you for a second but you managed to swallow it all nonetheless.

Ushijima's breathes returned to normal and his mind also. He looked down at you as you pulled your mouth off of his cock, drool and some bits of his cum left in the corners of your mouth.

The large male cupped you cheeks and kissed your nose gently. His thumbs wiped away the liquid near your lips. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to loose myself in the moment like that." He apologetically kissed your forehead.

You shook your head, kissing his cheek in return. "That's alright, don't worry you big baby. It was kinda hot." You chuckled.

He hummed, his soft smile making your heart flutter. "Whatever you say you little gremlin."