⨯𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖|| 𝙅𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙣

Blue: balance, discovery, peace, calm, openness, patience, honor, grance, trust, recovery, prophecy, respect, empathy, flexibility, water, depression

___________________
〜【˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱',-】〜
___________________

You stared blankly at your computer screen. The light shining from it was bright and painful to the eyes during this time. Specifically around midnight.

You've been working since nine in the morning. Since eight!
This job will seriously kill you one day and you kind of want to be dead right now.
Ever since Mister Chairman took you in, you found yourself less and less motivated as time goes on. You also feel the hollowness in your stomach or any organ in that area and the constant want to sleep.

Your eyelids felt heavy. You layed your head onto the table with a long sigh.
"I'm so fucking tired..." You mumbled to yourself.

Sudden opening of the door into your room made you jump back up almost immediately. You looked it's direction only to spot mister silver spoon standing there with a mug in his dominant hand.

"I brought you a drink, no need to give me a heart attack, assistant." He said, coming to you and giving you the fancy mug with... Water inside of it. Seriously... This dude.
"You have to stay hydrated, I don't understand why you're making that face." He replied, almost as if mocking you.

"I'd hydrate if my husband didn't dump so much work on me..." You growled back, taking a sip of the fresh, cool water. It doesn't taste half bad, but then again, it's water. There is nothing much you can mess up by buying a bottle of water and just transferring it into a mug.

He let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Y/n could you bare it for just a week? You know that Jaehee and a few other of my most capable employees are out of the country for work..."
You let out a huff, looking away from him. He's supposed to treat you better than everyone else, not equally.

A little silence followed before he spoke up. "Look at me, dear." He commanded. You didn't listen.
He let out a sigh again, his hand suddenly grabbing your chin with his thumb on your chin and his pointer finger under it, and turned your head towards him.

You looked up into his half worried half strict eyes with your tired ones.

"Darling you know that I love you very much, but for now we both have to take care of some extra work but I swear I'll give you a few days off once the others come back." He lightly pecked the tip of your nose witch his lips.

You let out a sigh, leaning into his touch. "More like a few weeks off..." You murmured.

"Y/n you're just as important to me as you are to this company, I can't give you that much." He looked a little upset while saying that. Truth is, he hates seeing you like this all depressed and tired.
"You know what, come here beautiful." Jumin said before his hands went under your armpits and lifting you up from your work chair. He then sat down in your place and placed you on his lap facing him.

His hands wrapped around your waist and he pressed his chest against yours. He lightly kissed you lips, closing his eyes all the while.
You draped your hands around his neck, snuggling towards the warmth.

He caressed your back, softly kissing your ear. "Shh, I know that the work is hard and tiring but I promise you my love, I'll make sure to spoil you once it's all behind us." He reassured you.
"We can go shopping, I'd buy you some nice new things, I could also take you to a fancy restaurant or we could go on a short vacation." He pat your head with his right hand. "Or we can just laze around with Elizabeth the third if that's what you wish for."

You let out hum, liking all of those ideas. Those reassuring words from him actually revived some of your dead motivation.

Jumin then pulled you even closer so your bodies were full on touching. He stuffed his head into the crook of your neck, inhaling your addictive scent. He loved the moment more than you did.

"My handsome man deserves the best after all. I'd spend all the money in the world for you and only you darling." His voice was muffled a little.
He caressed your back while leaving a few light kisses here and there. "I'm willing to trade the whole world needed be just for your happiness."

"You're overdoing it, love." You pat his back with a little chuckle. He was being overly sweet which you kind of got used to from the moment you got together.
Jumin might be heartless at times but when you two started dating he also showed you his loving side. And oh boy do you love that side of him. It's so adorable!

He hummed. "I know I am, I just want you to know how much you mean to me." He let out a little chuckle of his own.

"I think you need a rest more than me." You played with his soft, silky hair.

He hummed. "I request you go with me. Sadly, you have no say in the matter and you simply have to rest for today with me."
You laughed at his change of demeanor. It sounded like something lovers don't tell each other but you knew that he meant only well.

"Alright boss. I, as a poor worker, request you carry me otherwise I might have to take this to HR." You fake pouted. It was only a joke but he chuckled and took you into his arms nonetheless.
His hands always feel so nice and soothing whenever he takes this good care of you.

~