xℂ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒, 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!|| 𝙕𝙚𝙣| Part 1

title: Hyun Ryu x idol male reader
fandom: Mystic messenger
warning: obsessive behavior
side note: I'm a little dead lol-
Part two coming at one point, I just want to put something out rn-- (IM VERY SORRY THAT IM NOT ACTIVE DKSKS)
Ps: S/n = scene name

Second P.O.V

"The fuck you mean transfer!" You yelled into your phone at your manager while standing in the middle of some random busy street in your country.

"Don't yell at me!" Your manager replied, "I got you a better paying position you should be thanking me hmph!" They seemed very proud of themselves.

"I don't want to thank you for making me move!" You yelled back, some passer-bys looking at you. "I've lived here my whole life, it's gonna be very hard for me.." you let out a tired sigh. But money speaks louder. Only stupid person wouldn't take a job that pays twice the amount that you get now.

"C'mon it might be just for a year or something if you're lucky, why not give it a try." They tried to nudge you more towards the position.

You let out a long sigh. Well, what's the worst that can happen.
"Fine I'll take it."

"Great! Make sure to pack you things today since the closest plane that I found was tomorrow morning." As they said that you resumed walking, but not in your previously intended location, rather back to your home.
"If you give me a thank you I can try to get you a friend or guide there so you're not alone."

"Yeah I'd appreciate that, thanks." You rolled your eyes. At least you can see some new places. It's like a long term trip!

~

The instant you arrived to Seoul, Korea, you were greeted by a few people staring at you, taking pictures and wanting to shake your hand.
Of course as the not so popular model you are so far, you allowed them to shake your hand and take pictures or even give them an autograph. You have to make yourself seen as much as possible.

At one point you spotted an older lady halfing up a sigh with your alias on it. She spotted you too and gave you a soft smile and a small wave.
You smiled back and pulled away from the crowd.

"Good afternoon sir S/n, my name is Eun-Kyung Hwan, I'll be your personal driver here in Korea." She greeted you, her voice deeper than you'd guess.

"Nice to meet you. Wow my manager really went over the top a bit, buying me a private driver, I feel like a king." You gave her a small chuckle and she replied with a nod.

After that brief interaction she led you to her car and after a bit of driving you stopped by a mansion.
Wait, a mansion?!

"Um, why are we stopping here?" You asked. She looked at you through the front mirror after briefly glancing at the mansion.

"Your manager told you nothing did they?" She sounded a bit disappointed, "they found you a business partner that could show you around, do collaborations and stuff like that."

You stared in disbelief and before you could ask any other questions - which you have a lot of - she left the car and swiftly made her way to your car door, opening it and waiting for you to get out. How polite.
"Wait so I'll live with them?" You asked as you got out of the car.

Hwan closed the door behind you, locking the car and turning towards the house to right the doorbell. "They live alone so I'm sure that they won't mind some company for a while."

Within seconds a handsome, tall man opened the door cautiously but eased once he recognized you. He's surely a strange looking individual with platinum white hair and red eyes. Nothing natural about that.

Your diver and the man exchanged some words in Korean that you couldn't understand before they both turned to you again.

"Nice to meet you S/n, I'm Zen. Local most handsome man and a quite famous actor. We'll be living together for a bit." He greeted you, giving you a closed eyed smile that felt quite warm. His voice is also deep and has a bit of an accent, which is cool.

"Yeah call me Y/n. Nice to meet you too Zen." You greeted him back and it seemed to make his hand twitch? Eh, might be random.

Second later Hwan dusted her formal attire before pulling out her phone, "well then I'll be off, your manager gave me your number so no need to worry about that." She explained while tapping a few times on her phone, "I just sent you a text message, please contact me anytime from seven in the morning to midnight if you need assistance."

"Thank you so much Eun-Kyung Hwan." You were impressed that you remembered her name, and she seemed too.

She ran off for a second, opening the trunk of her car and pulling out suitcase. After she closed the trunk again she brought the suitcase over to you and shared a slight bow before bidding farewells.
"Until we meet next time." She simply said before turning around and getting into her car, driving away within no time.

After that you stood there looking at Zen and him looking at you an all around for a solid minute.
"So are you gonna let me in or what?" You sounded a bit agitated which you tried to hide, but just from the way he introduced himself you already feel bad vibe from him like he's gonna get on your nerves...

"Oh right! Follow me I'll show you around." He said going in with you following, "close the door." He said, not even turning or saying please. But you closed the door anyway because you're nice.

Zen seems very calm about having a sort of stranger to babysit...
Keyword, seems.

When he was contacted by your manager he was completely uninterested. At some point though he decided to look you up and oh lord did he become interested.

Such a handsome man, perfect in every way in his eyes. Every scar, mole, wrinkle adding to your beauty. Well not at first, he had to first watch a few videos of you.
Your dashing personality added to your beauty. The way that popularity doesn't get into your head and how humble you are about yourself while still being kind of those who deserve it.

He even stumbled upon a video of you punching a random teen for harassing some random lady and oh how it made his heart as if warm up.

You couldn't be more perfect in his eyes.

The moment Zen saw you in front of his house he internally screamed. He wanted to hug you so badly but he held back. He wants you to get used to him and get comfortable before he starts getting physical - meaning hugs, pats and similar things. Heck, he doesn't even know if you are okay with others touching you!

He is a patient man. He's willing to wait.

"It's an honor to have you here Y/n.