⨳𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖!|| 𝙂𝙪𝙮 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣

title: guy crimson x elf male reader
fandom: Tensei shitara slime datta ken
warning: smut, bondage, bath sex
side note: yay update, thank you for all the support <3
P.S. - i haven't watched the anime so he might be ooc lol
request by: silverfrostlight

Second P.O.V

Crimson let out a sigh after a long day of doing everything for everyone— not really — because of course even though it's his birthday he still doesn't get any rest.
It's so hard being so cool.

One of his buddies and even one of the demon lords promised that they have a gift for him that everyone worked so hard to get and that he'll absolutely love it. But he still didn't get anything.

Yes, he did get a congratulation and all that stuff. Heck he even got invited to take a relaxing bath in the public bathhouse.

Guy thought for a second.

A relaxing bath doesn't sound all that bad.
The one who invited him told him to be there around eleven pm though, so he still has like around half an hour to get there.

He made sure to get some piece of clothing to bathe in, even a rubber duckie to not get bored, and then he was off to the bathhouse.
Eleven pm surely is a strange time for a bath with someone, but Crimson doesn't really mind it. Whatever happens, happens.
He might even end up getting an enjoyable fight out of it.

As he arrived to the bathhouse, he wasn't greeted by the one who invited him which surprised him a little.
He shrugged, he might be early or they are late, he might as well go in and have a bath by himself for now.

Guy put all of his belongings into a locker and went eahed into the main area where the baths are.

When he entered he heard muffles?
Whines and or muffled sound indicating struggle??

Crimson looked around before approaching where he heard the noises from, he of course didn't lose his composure, he was ready to fight if needed.

He came to the bathtub and looked down only to see a boy, tied up, blindfolded and with a rag in his mouth, also there was a letter on one of dry surfaces of the tub.

Guy grabbed the letter first and read the following:
Happy birthday Crimson!
     Since you don't seem like you want too many gifts or a birthday party everyone agreed to give you one gift!
      You might be questioning where the gift is and well, look into the tub, that's your gift hehe. You can do anything you want with this good boy. Anything! He might put up a little fight at first but I'm sure you'll like that.
    Dear, a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶

He quirked a brow, looking at the tied up person. There was no more sign of struggle, he was just panting a little from the squirming he did earlier.

Crimson pulled down the blindfold after he put away the letter.
Your eyes looked up at your 'savior', seeing Guy Crimson smirking down at you.

"Well well well, look who we have here. A cute little present for me." He said with a cocky tone. "This might just be the best birthday I've had do far."

He then climbed on top of you into the water, towering over you in such a dominant way it sent shivers up your spine.
He then pressed a kiss onto your forehead, "don't worry, i won't hurt you too bad."

Before your could react he flipped you over and pulled your ass up into the air. You shivered at the cool air replacing the hot water.
Your eyes widened as muffled noises left your mouth. Crimson's hips slightly grinded against you. You could already feel his semi hard cock.