⨱𝔹×𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕪|| 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞

title: tōya todoroki x trans (FtM) male reader
fandom: Boku no hero academia
warning: some scenes may cause dysphoria, degrading, praise, thigh job
side note: don't question me and my late night ideas. Is it okay to metion that requests are open?
P.S: modern AU! + !!Don't ready if you get dysphoric easily!!

Second P.O.V

"No I don't, shut the fuck up sticky note!" You yelled at a certain white haired guy in your class who decided it was a good idea to pick a fight with you today.
You stood on your desk and he stood bellow you while you dominated the shit outta him. The class was very noisy as per usual, so nobody really noticed y'all's act.

"Come on man, I need a proof to be sure. Lift your shirt" he said in a perverted tone of voice as he made a groping motion with his hands onto the air.
You vigorously shook your head as a faint blush made its way onto your cheeks "just trust me! There's nothing you need to fucking see, perverted fuck!" You yelled as you stepped from your desk onto the one behind you. The black haired male who sat there - playing on his Nimtenbo switch - groaned and tried his best to resist the urge to shove you down.

"Just a peak can't hurt, Y/n~" he whined as he tried to get closer to you, a certain blonde girl giggled behind him and mocked his actions, also wanting to see what's under your shirt.
"Fuck off!" You yelled throwing kicks their direction "Tenko, do something!" You looked down at the busy male who couldn't care less honestly.
"Shut the fuck up maggots, you're all embarrassing me," he groaned "I fucking lose a match 'couz of you."

"Boo hoo, poor you" you faked a tone of pity "call me when you find who the fuck cares about you match" you said in a harsh tone towards you best friend. Withing seconds though, you felt your leg being sweeped off of the desk and you falling.

You crumpled to the ground as you hit possibly every part of your body - surprisingly not getting any serious injuries or passing out. You ground as you held your head.
Tōya and Toga stood there, staring at you before their smirks returned and they made their way towards you again.

You quickly tried to back up "Tōya I swear to fucking god, I'll-" you didn't even get to finish your sentence before a teacher busted into the room through the door.
"What's all the commotion about?!" She yelled in her classic high pitched, decaying old voice.

The show haired male groaned as he sed looked at her "oh course it has to be miss Eiko, fucking great..." He mumbled.

Her death glare panned towards you and the said male in front of you - Toga somehow sitting in her place again, snickering - and sent you a nasty scowl. "Mister L/n and mister Todoroki, principal's office. Now! Go!" She yelled and pulled her head out of the classroom which was now quiet.
You let out a pissed groan, stood up and went first in front of the other. As you passed him you nudged him with your elbow "good fucking job dipshit."

He followed after you out of the classroom, surprisingly not saying anything against that.
Right as you left the classroom, the bell rang and the class started. But you had to get to the principal's office first, fucking great. You just knew your mom was gonna kill you once you get home.

You two made your way through the silent hall, only the sound of your both's shoes tapping along the floor. Well, until he decided to open his shit-full mouth;
"That ain't the ass of a dude, it's fat as fuck" he said, which made you snap around to notice him staring down in your lower area with his hands lazily in his pockets.
He made eye contact with you as you both stopped in your tracks and gave you his signature shit eating grin.

You lifted your hand to slap the everliving shit out of him but he was quick to grab your wrist and now drag you behind him. It was all too fast so you tried to struggle your way out of his grip. And who know what this snarky fuck might do and where he might drag you?!
"Let me go, fucker!" You yelled, jerking your hand from his but sadly, he was stronger than you and didn't even get fazed by your actions.