⨳𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖|| 𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖

Orange: excitement, vitality, invincibility, speed, vigilance, dedication, loyalty, success, friendship, power, change, harvest, warmth

___________________
〜【˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱',-】〜
___________________

Hinata almost tore your clothes off of you after his volleyball practice ended. He ended up getting into a fight Kageyama as always but this time it was over you. Long story short, Shoyo doesn't like when other men call you handsome.

"Shoyo calm down!" You tried to stop or at least slow down the tangerine — since you liked your clothes and didn't want him to turn them into shreds — but to no avail. He took you into the clubroom without locking the doors and pushed you onto a bench.
He groaned as he now watched your naked form, leaning on your elbows with your back still on the bench. "I can't 'calm down'! I have to leave a mark on you so that other men don't try to steal you away from me all the time!"
You let out a sigh. "Nobody is trying to steal me away from you..."
"Yes they are!" He yelled back, quickly kicking off his pants and immediately after sitting down on your hips, holding down your waist. "Everyone thinks that they can steal you away from me because I'm short." He pouted. "But I'll show them!"

Without giving you time to reply, he took your cock in his hands and lined it up with his hole and then took it all in on one go. At that moment when his warm insides wrapped around your length, you let out a loud moan. Shoyo also didn't hold back his voice. It was as if you two forgot that you were in the clubroom, so basically in public.
Without a wait, Shoyo lifted off of your length and slammed back down, taking you back in again. One of your hands went over your flustered face as the other grabbed his hip to stabilize him.

He then picked up pace without your help, slamming down and taking in your whole length over and over again without a breath to spare. It was so fast for you you felt a little overstimulated. "H-Hold on!" You tried to tell him to slow down a little and not milk your cock so intensely.
He shook his head, panting. "I have to ah! Show you who you belong to!" He moaned out. Where did this possessive side of him appear from? You had no clue. But it is kinda hot.

Shoyo's hands felt warmer than normal on your lower stomach as he bounced up and down your cock, almost moaning his damn face off. Your whole body was warm. You did try to hold your voice back, but it still escaped like nothing. It just felt too good.

"Shoyo! I'm hng! Gonna cum!" You warned, kind of embarrassed that you're close already. As you said that though, his insides clamped more around you.
"M-Me too!-" He replied, picking up speed. The wetness of your sweat and precum made a sloppy sound every time Shoyo bottomed out. His hand then wrapped around his cock, jerking it vigorously to get himself to the peak.

After a few more bottoming out of his ass on your dick and jerking off, he came onto his stomach with a choked moan.
His walls got even tighter around you. But he didn't stop his movements even after he came no. He kept on going down on you, wanting you to cum too.

To no surprise, you came after a few seconds inside of Shoyo. The sloppiness and warmness almost turning your brain into a mush.
Shoyo's moves then and there halted, pulling off of you and caressing your cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked, not sounding tired at all but a little worried upon seeing your red, exhausted face. You hummed with a close-eyed smile to reassure him that you're still alive.
"Good. 'Couz," he said with his own smile. He then out of nowhere flipped you over so your stomach layed on the cold bench. "I'm not done."

His hands then pulled your hips slightly into the air. You could immediately feel his warm body leaning against your back as his dick pressed against your ass.
"I wanna make sure I fuck you both ways. I don't want you to run off with that idiot Kageyama and let him touch you somewhere first!" You felt the tip of his cock rub your entrance a little before pushing in.
As before, he bottomed out immediately without waiting. You let out a strangled groan and he moaned at the sensation of your virgin ass wrapping around him. It hurt, it did, but it also felt kind of good.

Without another moment to spare and no care in the world — other than to claim you and make you his — Shoyo pushed his hips back and forward, thrusting his dick in and out of you.
He moaned, kissing, biting and sucking your neck from behind to make a mark. You on the other hand clenched your hands around the bench and held onto your dear life as he fucked you at an animalistic pace. The ginger even made sure to hit every part of your insides he could reach.

After a short while of thrusting and biting, you started to feel good. With every move of his dick, you felt like blacking or even whiting out.
He hit the right spots, praising you all the while at how tight you are.

"AH! T-There!" He hit your sweet spot. At this point you didn't care who heard you, you just wanted him to fuck you dumb.
He chuckled. "Y-Yeah, let that voice out!" He continued to hit the same spot, going faster and faster every time he fucked into you.
You yet again felt yourself get close so quick. You guessed it's couz of the pace and not because you're a virgin. Well, not anymore apperently.

Shoyo's hands held your his tightly as he pushed them to meet his thrusts half way.
"C-Cumming!!" You whined as he bit into your shoulder, spewing his cum in you while yours was still inside of his from earlier.
The feeling of his cum shooting in you and filling you up turned you on.

One of his hands then let go of your hips and wrapped around your hard dick. He stroked it like he did with himself not a long ago; tight grip and a pretty quick and enthusiastic pace.
Bliss washed over you as you finally came too, dirtying the bench under you. A loud moan left your mouth during it, your eyes almost rolling into the back of your skull.

You two afterwards just stayed there like that, panting, sweaty and dirty with his dick still inside you.

Suddenly out of nowhere the door of the clubroom opened, revealing pissed Kageyama with rolled newspaper in his hand.
"Would you kindly not do this shit in the clubroom, Hinata boke!" He yelled as he hit the ginger in the head with the roll. You noticed that the milk boy had his eyes covered and a very bright blush on his face.
Just how much did he hear?!

«sorry if it's bad, I'm busy and unmotivated. Sorry /[T×T]\»