⨱𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟|| 𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪

Green: awakening, growth, renewal, productivity, intelligence, exuberance, prosperity, survival, nature, spring, birth, money, luck, envy, greed

*H/n= hero name

___________________
〜【˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱',-】〜
___________________

"Just a few minutes left, c'mon Y/n you can survive this." You hyped yourself up with a whisper.
Why? To put it simply, you've been sitting here for five hours straight at this hero convention just giving fans autographs and taking pictures with them. And you're tired.

You saw the lest person in a Lord Explosion Murder Dynomight cosplay leave the wide, almost gymnasium looking like, room and started to cheer in your head. Finally you can mind your own business!
You stood up and stretched, feeling and hearing your bones pop in a pleasing way, making you let out a sigh of pleasure.

Though as you were about to take your water bottle and go find your friend - who is actually the organizer of all of your social stuff life whether you go some events or do not attend and stuff - so you can finally leave, someone was running towards you while waving their hand.
You exhaled form pure annoyance. Is it too much to ask for just good eight hours in your sweet sweet bed?!

Even though you were so deeply disturbed, you smiled and waited for the person to come over to you. Once they were close enough, you recognized that it's the number one hero Deku, All Might's successor or whatever. You're not all that fazed by him.

The green haired male finally ran up to you, getting way too close at first but backing up after wards a little with a 'sorry!'.
He then played with his fingers, looking to the side. "Great work today, *H/n!" He complimented your sitting and doing nothing.
"Thanks Deku, you too. Seems like you have a lot of fans huh?" You sent him a polite smile, shoving your hands into your pockets.

The number of your fans can hardly compare to his. The main reason is that he's the number one hero while you're just somewhere in the top 50 or something. The other reason might be well... His physical appearance. He's mascular, tall, cute you name it. While you're just average in your opinion.
You're not jealous of him, no way in hell! No way in hell...

Deku hummed, making the air a little awkward.
So there you two stood, in silence, he seemed to fidget here and there and you waited for him to say something since he's the one who approached you first.
But after a while, you realized that you ain't gonna get anything out of this man, you spoke up. "Anyways it was nice seeing you g-" he rudely interrupted you.

"W-Would you like to like... Hang out or something? Today?" He asked, sounding like a highschooler. You flinched away a bit since the sentence came out so suddenly it startled you.
"Uh..." You didn't know how to answer. You want to go home so bad, but this is Deku we're talking about. Hold on ever since when do you care about h-
"I c-can pay you if you want." He added. "I can buy you something in return if you go..." He massaged the back of his neck out of nervosity.