⨳𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤|| 𝙆ö𝙣𝙞𝙜 & 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩

title: soft dom könig x male reader x dom simon "ghost" riley
fandom: COD
warning: mask kink, threesome, praise
side note: N/n means nickname
Requests are still closed, i just really wanted to write this one (I'm still a slut for masked men)
P.S.: never played COD, so they might be ooc-
requested by: NEVERSAYHELP

Second P.O.V

You stopped by the nearest room to make yourself some coffee.
A room close to the one that you sleep in, to be specific. The time is around two in the morning so there was no one lingering around. Just you.
Just I/Me/Myself you could say.

You don't feel like sleeping, that's why you're getting coffee so early. There is this book that you started and the gut wrenching gore just makes you want to read more and more. So after ten 'just one more page's you decided to just say fuck it and pull an all nighter to read the whole thing.

A sigh left your lips as you bent over the counter of the small room kitchen area, sipping your coffee as you stared at the wall without a single thought.

The door soon opened and the person froze before closing the door and entering, going straight for the mini fridge.
"N/n." Their deep voice filled the room, firmly greeting you.

You let out a hum, recognizing the male just by that voice of his.
"Ghost." You greeted back, not tearing your eyes away from the wall blankly.

He took out a can out of the fridge by the sound of it. He swiftly opened it and leaned against the counter too, slightly further away from you with his back against the counter facing the wall and his face overlooking the room.
The light softly flickered as Ghost drank whatever he took out. Did he pull off his mask to be able to do that? You don't know, and don't really care.

"So what are you doing up this late?" He asked, seeming just as interested in staring at nothing just like you.

A gentle hum escaped your lips as you sipped your beverage, "got this really juicy book that i want to finish."

"Won't you be tired tomorrow?" He turned to you, pulling his mask down and crushing the can before throwing it into the nearest trashcan. How the hell did he finish it that fast..

You shrugged, "i don't really care. If anything I can have a really fucking good nap letter tomorrow."

After saying that you were met with silence. It was almost as if Ghost teleported away or something by how he was unmoving and quiet.
That was until you felt a heavy, strong and warm body press against your back. His hips pressing against your ass, his non-dominant hand supporting his weight against the counter while his other hand held the front of your neck as he arched your back in a way that you could look him in his eyes.
It was so gentle yet intimidating that it made your face feel warmer.

"What happened to hello-" you mumbled, trying not to start laughing from embarrassment or nervousness.

Ghost was quite the opposite. No laughing. Strict expression. Looking at you with that uninterested yet serious glare he usually has.
"It somehow got to me that you like König," he stared, leaning closer to your face as he began speaking, "what's up with that huh?"

You sweat dropped, looking away as you tried to shuffle away.

Ghost of course noticed since you were rubbing against him. He let out a sigh, pressing you harder into the counter so you couldn't move as much, "calm the fuck down.." he breathed. "I just asked you a question, you don't need to wiggle your ass like that. God damn..."

You glared at him, "you let me go first whore!"
The words slipped out of your mouth without your knowing. When you registered it it was already too late, you said it out loud.