x𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥..|| 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘| Part 2

title: yandere diluc ragnvindr x male reader
fandom: Genshin Impact
warning: obsessive behavior
side note: sorry that i have been inactive a lot these days, i just kinda got a life
requested by: Yuuri_Valr

Second P.O.V

The air has been feeling lighter and lighter these past few days.
The sun always shines nice and bright, warming your skin sometimes if you're lucky enough.

Oh how you'd love to bathe in the sun's rays.

How long has it been since you've been outside? Who knows, either way it's be lovely if you could go out there again.

You raised your hand up as you layed on the cool floor of Diluc's room, sure the fireplace is lit but somehow the floor is a little cold.
You look at your fingers, no specific thoughts going through your head while you just rested on the floor.

Suddenly, the jingle of keys and rattle of the doorknob could be heard before the door to the room opened and closed just as fast. Master Diluc entered the room, immediately looking around the room for you.

When he spotted you in the floor, slowly sitting up, his face lit up and a sweet smile adored his face.

He made his way towards you and when he got to you, he picked you up — setting your arms to rest around his neck and your legs to wrap around his waist — and kissed your forehead.

"Good morning prince, missed me?" He said, nuzzling his face against yours.

You nodded with a hum, kissing his cheek in return. "Why is the sun so warm today?" You asked, not really expecting some wacky or creative answer.

He hummed, patting your hair with one hand while the other supported your form so you won't fall. "Because it's about to be summer soon." He explained.

You've really been here for a while huh...
You don't remember it being close to summer at all when you came here for the "commission".

You hummed, "Cool, can you get me some flowers then?"

Diluc hummed, the warm smile still present as his adoring eyes couldn't leave your face. "Sure if that's what my boy wants."

You thanked him before he started swaying you a little bit from side to side as if trying to calm a child.
His arms are warm his whole being is warmz it's very nice. You've gotten used to it and you surely would miss this feeling if it disappered from your life.

The red head suddenly brought up a theme while you were busy melting into his heat.
"The amount of your missing posters is slowly decreasing. Not only in Mondstadt, even Liyue and Inazuma seem to be getting straight with the fact that The Honorary Knight won't be coming back any time soon."

You just hummed, playing with Diluc's soft red locks. You don't care about the outer world. The only things you only care about as of lately are yourself, Diluc and attention.
Yes, you're attention starved since Diluc has to leave pretty often.

"Since that is a thing, shall we go on a little walk togheter?" The male offered and your heart jumped with joy. You'll be able to feel the sun and see the outside again! That's a big thing!

"Yes!" You immediately accepted while jumping a little in his hold. His smile just widened at your adorable behavior.

He kissed your cheek and set you down so your feet were set on the wooden floor.

He then grabbed your hand withing his and walked with you towards the door. His hand grabbed the door knob but before he opened the door, he looked at you.