x𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥..|| 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘| Part 3

title: yandere diluc ragnvindr x male reader
fandom: Genshin Impact
warning: obsessive behavior, implied murder
side note: i like writing this okay- bleehhh

Second P.O.V

Bathing in the sunlight, your favorite activity recently.
Everyday you lay down on a random carpet and wait until the sunlight from the outside meets the window just right to project the warmness onto you.

You hum a tune that you might've heard before but it's not reminding you of anything anymore.

It's around fall now. Lots of rain, warm sun, colorful leafs, less and less animals fussing outside.
Fall is nice. It's not too cold nor too hot. Well depends where in the world you are, but in the Dawn Winery it's exactly that. Dawn Winery is like a part of world to you now, since you're here all day and all night - with exception of occasional walks, but you have to be lucky for those.

... It's also been like a months since you saw Diluc's brother.

The interesting encounter is stuck in your head, you keep on wondering what happened to him, what is he doing now, what may happen and so on.
Well, it might be useless to talk about this anymore, it's been quite a while and if he wanted he could've already done something.
Whatever.

You turned to lay on your side, watching dust particles float.
You miss Diluc. He has something important to do so he's not home at the moment. Oh how you'd love to lay your head into his lap, observe his gorgeous face as you two lay in silence.

Your peaceful moment was interrupted when suddenly you heard a knock on the front door.

Suddenly your whole body froze. Your brain stopped and you could only hope to melt into the carpet to disappear.
Who the fuck is it...

The doorknob rattled but the door didn't open since Diluc locked it when he was leaving the residence earlier this morning.

You sweat dropped, your whole body feeling more and more cold with each second that passes.
Diluc told you not to open the door no matter what. But what if they don't leave. What if it's some food delivery - you really want some lunch right now.

"Y/n please open, it's Diluc, i lost my keys." You heard from the other side.
... It did sound like Diluc. Why is he so early though? Maybe to check on you? Take you on a walk?

A smile immediately appeared on your face when you thought of that. You scrambled off of the floor and made your way to the door.

You basically ran to it, grabbing the hidden key in a nearby drawer and unlocked the door. Once you heard the click you swung the door open and your heart sank when tou noticed that it's not Diluc.

You stood there frozen, not sure of what to do while the people on the other side seemed frozen too.

Kaeya was the first one you laid your eyes on - he was in the very front - and he held such an expression: as if taken aback, sad and surprised at the same time.

A tall, blonde hair in a ponytail, pale lady stood right next to him on the right. She looked indifferent but once she recognized you and connected all the dots, her expression held a terrified one.

On Diluc's brother's left there was a floating fairy looking thing that couldn't seem to find it's words. It was barely even floating, it got distracted and was now slowly falling.

Behind them seemed to be around four more people in armor with no helmets, holding spears.
They were all also very surprised.

The silence was painful, both sides barely able to speak.
Well that is before you broke that,