⨳ℤ𝕒𝕞𝕟!!|| 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙪𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙟𝙞

title: incubus toji fushiguro x male reader
fandom: Jujutsu Kaisen
warning: smut, mention of blood
side note: get yourself a blåhaj

Second P.O.V

It's around midnight. Most people sleep during this time of the night - or morning - except gamers and Monster induced teens.
Then there is you, none of the above at the moment.

You sat in the middle of a sigil, lit red candles in each corner of the salt drawing. You meditated, saying something in a foreign language while blood dripped down your finger into the center of the sigil.
One drop, then two, then three and then four.

Your eyes were closed so you just hoped it landed where it was supposed to.

Once you got done chanting, you sat there for a little bit. As according to the site on internet you read, you suddenly started to feel as if something wrapped around your waist and stood behind you. You didn't dare move.
Then the atmosphere became hot and heavy. The spell was going right.

You counted to ten and then back to one before opening your eyes. Your room seemed to have not changed, but the candles were blown out and the grey smoke emmited from them, as they were put out not too long ago.

You stared straight, right in front of you as a bead of sweat rolled from your forehead down your cheek. The hand like things still caressed your waist and went around your front and you wanted to look, but that would break the spell.
You have to wait. Wait for a voice.

Hot breath then hit your right ear and the weight on your back increased. A deep sigh escaped the entity and their presence now felt more then real.

"Brave of you to summon something like me, human." A gruff, deep and raspy voice said right into your ear. A gasp left your lips unwillingly.
Your eyes then slowly drifted to look behind you - to your right side - to face the entity.

He looked like a normal man if it weren't of the horns and his unnatural size. He was totally taller than you, if you had to guess you'd say around 8'3 feet (251 centimeters) and had an unusual mass of muscles.
He was handsome. His hair was coal black, eyes were green almost hazel and he had a cut on the right side of his lip.

Your cheeks flushed light pink. You summoned a demon of lust - an incubus - for a different reason then others but now you changed your mind.

The demon's strong hands still held your waist as his breaths hit your ear and neck. "So, human? You're pretty courageous, not answering something like me." He let out a chuckle.
That sound made your heart rush.

"I uhm..." You wanted to speak but damn is he distracting. You then felt a hot, long and wet thing trail along your neck from the nape to your collarbone.
Your breath hitched and your body froze, unable to do anything at all.

His hands squeezed you tighter and closer to him. "If you do not answer I might as well squeeze the life out of you." He whispered into your ear with a little smirk.

You shivered, swallowing the lump in your throat before speaking directly to the demon. "I uhm... I summoned you to uh, to help me find my soulmate..." You said, nervousness clearly in your voice.

"Seems like you had a moment of reevaluation." He chuckled, his hands roaming around your body.

Just now you thought about it. Calling a demon of lust in order to find your soulmate...
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes.

His strong, manly hand then landed onto your thigh, giving it gentle strokes and squeezes.
"Mm... You smell like a virgin, boy." He mumbled into your ear in a tone that sent shivers down your spine.
"Good thing that my type likes that.~" He purred before his hand squeezed you tighter. "I consider myself lucky, it's not common for us to get summoned by virgins." He explained.