⨱ℕ𝕪𝕒 ℕ𝕪𝕒?|| 𝙉𝙚𝙠𝙤 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤

title: neko naruto x top male reader
fandom: Naruto
warning: lime, teasing, blowjob, edging
side note: sorry that this took so long and that it's not smut and short love.
I'm closing requests for now since my schedule (and mood) is kinda all over the place.
request by: LoneWolfNergigante

Second P.O.V

You leaned back in your seat, focusing on the videogame at hand. It was kinda easy so your attention was slowly slipping with every enemy dropping dead.
You're just too good at this game honestly. So the days you spent gaining skill and basically learning all the cheats and/or speedrun worthy strategies weren't in vain.

The boss was next. It took you literally just a few minutes to beat his ass. During the battle you looked back on the times where this took you hours upon hours of burning your eyes out of the sockets with the UV light.

You heard steppy steps around you: behind you and at the opposite ends of the room. You immediately knew who the owner of those was.

"Kitty could you not run in the house like that? You'll fall and hurt yourself." You warned the other without bating an eye his direction.
You heard a hum come back in response. Afterwards, you shrugged it off and continued to reminisce while playing the game at hand.

But the steps didn't stop there. You noticed that he wasn't running from corner to corner anymore and just ran closer and closer to you.

Once you got fed up with the sounds, you lay your hands next to you and panned your head back, looking at what on earth is your cat boy doing.
But before you could react, the swung from behind the sofa to the front and landing on your lap with his chest on yours.

Your eyes went wide and you head panned forward again, staring at the yellow haired male. He just mischievously grinned at you while his fluffy tail swayed from side to side.
His ear twitched and his arms swung around your shoulders, his face nuzzling into the crook of your neck.

"Give me attention, master." He purred.
You let out a sigh, one of your hands going up and landing on his head, patting him and rubbing his ears just how he likes it.

Soon the cat boy started to happily purr in your lap, his tail swinging in a comfy manner.

You sat there like that for a while as you got yourself busy with your videogame again.
Why are you still playing it when you've mastered it like this?

Naruto suddenly moved his hips into yours, making you gasp from the sudden action.
"Kitty," you coughed. "Don't do that."

Your boyfriend hummed. "Don't do what~?" He teased.
He's really in love with teasing you and then leaving the scene like as if he's the purest kitty person out there with his tail high up.

His hips then grinded into yours again, making you bite you tongue just a bit.
You wanted to raise your voice at him but he repeated the action again, then again.

"You look flustered master. Are you sick?" He asked with that car like grin on his face.
You growled silently, knowing damn well what he's trying to do.

"Whatever could you mean." You chuckled, your hand dipping down from his head down to grab the base of his tail. You rubbed said part with your skilled hands, making him get just as flustered and let out a single, whiny and silent moan.

That made him get revenge by hopping and shifting on your lap.
You held back your breaths or any noises to not let him know what effect this has on you. Instead you just rubbed his tail more.

You felt sensitive in your groin area the more he moved. The tension building up slowly, making you actually groan louder each time.
With each noise your boyfriend let out a nya also left his lips, which you found very cute.

You held back as much as you could, not wanting him to get his way with you. It should be the other way around in your opinion.

Your other hand then went to the front while he was distracted. It went into his shorts and immediately gripped and started to stroke his dick.
Naruto let out a loud moan, his face getting redder by the second. Soon his legs started to shake as well as his hips, but that didn't stop any of your touching and feeling his sensitive parts.

He wasn't as able to tease you as before since he body was giving into the pleasure and dropping his teasing, bratty act.

When he stopped teasing your oh so sensitive cock, he went almost limp against you as his hips bucked into your hand. He wanted to cum so bad that the current pleasure felt almost painful.
But you then and there stopped.

He looked up at you with pleading eyes and a wordless expression. He tried to get himself off by thrusting into your hand as he did before but you were quick to get your hands off of his tail and dick, going to grip his hips in place.

"Be a good boy now, Naruto." You repramanded him, rubbing his hips oh so gently. "You started this and you want to cum first? That's not nice."

He looked at you with the most backstabbed expression he's ever had.
"P-Please master let me cum. What d-do I have to do for it?" He asked with a whimper like the subby kitty he always ends up to be.

You smirked at him. "I want you to make me cum with you mouth. But don't even think about touching yourself while you do, you'll leave your hands where I can see them." You said, gently putting him down on the floor between your legs.

He vigorously nodded, taking your length into his hands almost immediately and stroking it a few times before he kissed the tip. He then rested his hands on your thighs
Your boyfriend gave the tip a few kitten licks before putting it into his mouth.

Your hand landed on his head, stroking his ears that were layed against his head. He let out soft purrs into you cock, making it feel twice as good.
He then took it further in, licking it all over with his a little rough tongue. You let out a groan once you bottomed out into his mouth. The wetness and warmness of his mouth really almost drove you crazy.

He began to bop his head up and down at a steady pace, licking and sucking all over your sensitive spots.
His pace then began to pick up and your hand helped him to move easier. You gently tugged his hair up everytime he went up and you pushed him down when he was going down.

After a few, blissful moments, you came into his mouth without a warning and making him gag a little. Naruto swallowed all the cum like a good cat, wiping his mouth after pulling away with his forearm.

Before you could really react or say anything, he jumped back onto your lap with pleading eyes and his tail swaying.
"Will you let me cum too now?" He whined, really impatient at this point.

You chuckled, caressing his cheek. "Of course you little impatient boy."
You then took his cock into your dominant hand, stroking it up and down just how he likes it the most. He moaned just at the sheer feeling of your warm hand wrapping around him.

You stroked him more and more, father by the second and his voice got louder. He moaned into your hear, his hands on your shoulders and his hips bucking into you hand.

With a few last strokes, he let out a loud cross between a mewl and a moan. He came all over your shirt while your hand dragged out his orgasm a little longer.

You let him go and cool off once his moans got more whimpering. He slouched against you, breathing to cool down his system from the amazing orgasm not a long ago.

You kissed Naruto's face and pat his head. He purred, enjoying your touch.

"You're so cute Naruto." You kissed his forehead.

"Shut up..." He sounded worn out. You hummed, looking over to the screen and seeing a game over text.

"Wow that's the first time I lost." You wondered.