⨳ℕ𝕪𝕒?|| 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖

title: neko kozume kenma x top male reader
fandom: Haikyuu!
warning: smut, master kink
side note: first request let's goo!!! I hope you like it :))
request by: Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos

Second P.O.V

Kenma paced around your shared apartment since you were still in class and he was bored. It's always like this; he's alone until you come back like an hour or two after him just to hug him and the go to sleep. He knew that college and a part-time job were hard to manage and he respected that, but not when you payed little to no mind to him.

He did play games and such when you weren't there, but it didn't really fill the same place in his heart as you did. You mean a lot to Kenma, and Kenma means a lot to you.

He let out a sigh as he entered your both's bedroom, stripping out of the clothes he wore to his own college classes and digging in your clothes to at least smell your scent — cologne and natural odore.
He eventually stumbled upon your favorite hoodie and pulled it over his head, making the hem drop to his upper thighs — the back being slightly lifted up and showing a little of his ass because of his tail. A small smile appeared on his face as he slightly took the topper part near to his neck and put it to his nose, smelling it as a sense of comfort over took his mind.

Kenma planned to put on at least underwear but kinda forgot once he actually put the hoodie on. His tail swayed and his ears felt warm since it felt like you were hugging him — even though you actually weren't.
He then went back to the living room, flopping down on the couch with a Nimtenbo switch he took from the bedroom earlier. He booted up a random game, deciding to wear your hoodie more often since the feeling of comfort just made his little mind go haywire.

When he was completely focused on the game, his ears twitched as he heard the front door open. He peaked up to see who came in. It couldn't be you, since it was too early for that.
But even though he thought that, his tail started to sway a little faster when he noticed you in the door, trying to sneak in to surprise him or something.
He then quickly ducked his head down with a slight blush on his face when he remembered his current outfit.

Kenma's tail fur immediately tensed when he out of nowhere felt your hand on his head. "Hey kitty, I'm back!" You shot him a smile when he looked up at you, his ears folded along his head and small purrs emitted from him as you rubbed them where he liked it.
You rubbed his head with one hand and the other subconscious grabbed the tip of his tail to rub and caress it since you know that it's one of his favorite places when it comes to non-sexual affection.

A small mix of a whine and a hum escaped his mouth. You kissed the top of his head as his attention shifted completely to you and not to the device in his hands.
You then looked down, noticing that he had your hoodie on but it slightly showed his ass and the fact that he has nothing under it. To say the least, it was very tempting.

"Hey..." The kitty boy replied to your greeting earlier. His quiet, flustered voice made you pants feel tight you just couldn't help yourself.
You took the device out of his hands and took him into your arms bridal style. He was a little confused but his red face gave you a signal that he at least has an idea of what your intention is.
You carried him to your bedroom, setting him on the bed once you got there. "Why did you dress like that huh?" You chuckled, your hands going under the hoodie and caressing his back.

"I missed you..." He whispered, loving your touch, your warm hands and your voice in his ear. Kenma's tail twitched as you caressed the base of it, rubbing the fluffy tail in a way that made him hard.
You immediately noticed the slight bulge through the hoodie and how he tensed up. What really gave you a rock hard boner though was when one of your hands went to his nipple and the other still rubbed the base of his tail, pulling a loud, lewd moan out of him.