⨳𝕃𝕚𝕝 𝕖𝕝𝕗|| 𝙂𝙪𝙮 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣

title: guy crimson x elf male reader
fandom: Tensei shitara slime datta ken
warning: smut, bondage, marking
side note: OOPS SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAY EHE—
P.S. - i haven't watched the anime so he might be ooc lol
request by: Danielle101400

Second P.O.V

"Go away from me Crimson." You warned the man who's been following you for some time now.
Why is he following? Well, he apparently is interested in you and your power. His dumbass brain can't stop asking questions or throwing prideful remarks for five fucking seconds.

At one point you got annoyed with his continuous blabbing and decided to just leave him in the middle of the street, but he followed suit, brining us to the present moment.

Guy fully ignored your request and kept on tailing behind you, saying some shit you didn't understand or don't care about.

"... Hey are you listening to me lil elf?" He jogger a little to be walking next to you instead or behind you.
Lil elf, that's a nickname he gave you. He calls you elf because, well, you are an elf. And lil who knows, it's probably something as in 'i look down on you, you're bellow me pheasant'.

Suddenly, Crimson pinched your ear between his pointer finger and thumb, making you stop and your body go to fight or flight mode.

Your body snapped back and slapped him as hard as you could. And you can fucking slap.

Guy almost fell over from the impact and his cheek burn, so much that it was even physically visible by a red mark. His eyes widened and his mind as if got slapped out of his skull.

When he regained his senses, he slowly looked up at you and locked in eye contact. He stared at you for a second while all of the strangers around you stared at you two in shock, murmurs being exchanged here and there.

Crimson scoffed after he didn't hear an apology or anything like that. He grabbed your wrist and speed walked away from everyone and the whole scene with you with a new found ambition to show where you stand compared to him.

"Hey! Let me go you cripple!!" You yelled at him, trying to tug your arm away. With every tug though he just gripped you harder and pulled you towards himself.

You let out a slight grunt.

You were beyond pissed off nowm first his annoying antics and now this nonsense!

Suddenly, he opened a door to some storage room that you apparently got to and shoved you in. He made you fall onto the ground but not too hard to leave some major mark. He then got in himself and closed the door behind himself.

He then walked over towards you to try and tower over you for some reason, but you backed away as far as your hands supported you to. Well, until your back met the wall.

Right as it did, Guy shot one leg towards you and it landed right next to your head on the wall.

You gulped and looked up, seeing his face darken a little as he looked down on you as if you're a bug under his shoe.

"Look let's talk about thi-" your sentence got cut off in the middle by his foot meeting your gut. He fucking kicked you. Not even a soft, maybe friendly kick, just a whole ass fucking kick with the tip of his shoe.

You winced, whimpering a little at the pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR-" you got cut off again by Guy, but this time he didn't kick you, he just grabbed a fistful of your hair and brought you up a little while he leaned down so your faces were maybe too close for your comfort.