⨱𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖|| 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤 𝙊𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙖| Part 1

title: mondo owada x shy male reader
fandom: Danganronpa
warning: none(?)
side note: I'm sorryyyy i take long but meh, no motivation lol
request by: mgmendez2305

Second P.O.V

You laid on the bed in Mondo's room, waiting for him to come back after working out. You just stayed there, reading a random magazine you found somewhere in the forbidden corner of his room.

Within seconds Mondo returned, black tanktop making his arm muscles more visible than ever, the little towel around his neck being luckier than your at the moment and his gray sweatpants complementing his fit.

He groaned and fell onto the bed fit you, sitting down right next to your legs.

"Damn I'm beat." He sighed.
You closed your magazine and sat up, rubbing his shoulders a little.

"Good job today, I'm proud of you." You sent him a small smile, rubbing all the part that you know make him relax.

He groaned into the relaxing feeling a little before he burned to you, startling you a little.
"Hey Y/n can you give me a massage? If you don't mind."

You stared at him for a second before eagerly nodding.

At that she also smiled and out of nowhere he started taking his shirt off. You panicked a little. "Wait wait what are you taking your clothes for?!"

"Relax geez, it's just my shirt so the material of it doest rub against me too much." He explained before his whole shirt was pulled off and thrown onto the ground near the bed.
Your face was a little red, but it disappeared as fast as it appeared.

He then laid down onto his stomach, his hands under his chin and his legs straight on the bed. You sat next to him, getting your hands onto his shoulder blades first and massaging all the right areas, you could tell.by they way his muscles went from tense to relaxed almost immediately, plus the breaths that left his mouth.

You then slid your soft yet firm hands along his spine, his whole back basically melting at that.
You used your fingers and your whole hand, pushing into his muscles as hard as you can.

This kept on until his back was completely relaxed and not stiff at all. You wiped the slight sweat off of your forehead with a sigh.
Then you thought for a second. Mondo neber really flexed his chiseled body to you, so you're curious.

"Hey Mondo can I uhm.. can i massage your stomach and stuff like that too?" You asked and he side looked at you before nodding. So he turner around so he was on his back, his chiseled body at your mercy and a feast for your eyes.
He looks like a Greek god.

Once he got situated, you got to work again: making sure to massage every crevice, every muscle you got your hands on.
It felt like massaging a sculpture rather than a man. Not only because of how solid his body is, but also because well, everything. His abs are rock hard and he's so calm it bafels you.

"Y/n, think you can also uhm, massage my thighs and legs? Yesterday i had leg day and they're still kinda sore so the massage might help with that." Mondo said with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

Though you smiled and accepted the offer.
You like doing stuff to help your boyfriend, makes you feel like life isn't all that bad right now. Even though you're all probably gonna die sooner of later.

Monto the abruptly sat up and before you could say anything he pulled off his sweatpants, leaving him only in his boxers.

You quickly closed your eyes, also feeling your face get super warm just from how embarrassing this situation is.

Mondo was red too, but not as you. He laid back down onto his stomach. "Okay lil guy, you can open your eyes now I'm laying down." He let out a sigh as he rested his head on his crossed hands.

At that ,you carefully peaked your eyes open only to be met with him actually laying down, his thighs and legs as built as the rest of his body.
Actually his structure is a pretty sight. He doesn't have those overboard muscles, but rather really aesthetically pleasing.

You shook of your thoughts and got to work again, massaging carefully from his feet, to his very strong calfs, all the way to his thighs.

You quite even enjoyed massaging his thighs to be honest. They had their own softness and firmness both in one, it felt like a stress toy.
You got into it maybe into it that you forgot what you were supposed to do, until Mondo's voice reminded you.

"Y/n i think that that spot is fine now.." he looked back at you, his cheeks pink. You got your hands off at that instant momenty.

"Sorry! I got distracted." You apologized, sitting away a little bit so he can sit up and stretch a little after this relaxing session.

He sat up, stretching as you predicted, even popping his joints into place with a groan of satisfaction. "It's fine, thank you for the massage, i might use you as my personal  after-workout recovery person or something." He chuckled.

But he shut up once he noticed that you weren't looking him into his eyes but a little more lower, your eyes wide open, the color of your cheeks same as strawberries.
So he looked down too only to spot a tent in his underwear.

He got hard just by you massaging him.

Mondo bashfully scrambled out of the bed and threw back on his pants, yelling apology after apology before running off into the bathroom while you just sat there, your brain unable to process anything that just happened.