1

The violent mental power swept like a tsunami.

The guards of the entire manor felt this violent mental power, and their expressions changed.

The butler rushed to somewhere, yelling in horror: "His Royal Highness!"

At the center of the spiritual storm was a young man with a slender figure, tough eyebrows, and a very good appearance with outstanding features.

At this moment, due to the loss of mental power, he looked pale, and his deep eyes were bloodshot!

"Don't come here!" The eldest prince Wen Zhaoyan shouted: "Activate the isolation hood!" The

butler's eyes were all red.

Activating the isolation hood means that His Royal Highness is almost unable to control his violent mental power.

In order to prevent mental power from spreading out and hurting other people in the manor, it is best to activate the isolation hood to isolate.

The housekeeper felt uncomfortable as he activated the isolation hood.

As the most outstanding grand prince of their empire, he should have been eye-catching, but he was thrown to this convalescent star soon after he became an adult because his mental power was out of control.

Healing Star's environment is good, but to put it nicely is to come to recuperate, and to put it awkwardly, it is to exile and lose the right of inheritance.

How can such an excellent His Royal Highness be treated like this?

Wen Zhaoyan didn't know what the housekeeper was thinking. After seeing the isolation hood activated, there was a blackness in front of him, completely dragged into the darkness by the violent mental power.

The headache was severe and the pain was unbearable.

It was like a black hole, silently trying to engulf his body, his consciousness, and everything about him.

Wen Zhaoyan tried his best to resist this suction, struggling to crawl out of the black hole.

Suddenly, a little star light lit up, and then the light got brighter and brighter.

Wen Zhaoyan only felt that the body was slightly loose, and the pain in the spiritual world was relieved a lot.

He subconsciously chased the starlight, and his whole consciousness went out of the manor!

Wen Zhaoyan frowned and looked around. The darkness around him seemed to be still in his dream.

The next moment, he was stunned. There was a swimming pool outside the manor.

At this time, sitting by the swimming pool was a young man with long sleeves and wide breasts.

As if he noticed someone approaching, the boy was also surprised and turned his head.

At that glance, Wen Zhaoyan even forgot the pain.

That is a picture that should be described. The delicate face of a teenager is like a work carved by the world's most precise instrument.