18

Although Wen Zhaoyan banned various black numbers.

    But many people know that Mo Xiangtian's son was born a little fool.

    This is mainly because Mo Xiangtian brought his son to seek medical treatment for various reasons, and he couldn't hide it.

    However, the empire has a protection mechanism for minors, which also makes Mo Bai's appearance a mystery on the Internet.

    In addition, there have been frequent visits to the healing star recently, all wandering around Mo's family, trying to find out the whereabouts of the suspected mermaid king'Mo', so by the way, I want to sneak a picture of what the little fool of Mo's family looks like. .

    Many people even moved their minds.

    Everyone knows that Mo Xiangtian has just inherited a trade star, and is now the richest man in the empire, and has also entered the top 15 in the world's wealth ranking.

    If you use Mo Bai to ask Mo Xiangtian to pay, and Mo Xiangtian loves that stupid son so much, it's impossible to ignore him.

    Even if the empire protects minors very strongly, there are always some habitual offenders who want to take the opportunity to do something.

    Taking advantage of the fact that many people from Healing Star recently came to find the Mermaid King, they kidnapped Mo Bai in the chaos, made a sum of money, and then fled to other civilizations. What can the empire do?

    It's impossible to go to another civilization to arrest people for a fool, right?

    The relationship between the four major civilizations is not as good as it seems.

    However, those who secretly wanted to kidnap Mo Bai found that no matter how hard they tried, they seemed to be unable to get close to Mo's family.

    The people sent out have never returned.

    The news that I got back was all fictional and real.

    "Has the Mo family been prepared long ago?"

    So guarded!

    Do you know that they want to kidnap the little boy of the Mo family?

    Of course, they will never know that there is a protective person on the outer layer of the Mo family.

    The Mo family was surrounded by Wen Zhaoyan directly.

    People who can't get close to Mo's family, there are people on the Star Network who collect Mo Bai's information at a high price.

    Gradually, hackers took over, and Mo Bai's photos broke out.

    But it will be emptied soon.

    The person who emptied these is naturally Wen Zhaoyan.

    He said he would take good care of the little boy, and he would not let it go.