2

Mo Bai recovered from his illness.

    The Mo family wanted to stay at home and spend more time with their baby son Mo Bai.

    But they are getting busy.

    It took Mo Bai two days to understand some basic common sense in this world.

    But overall, I don’t know much.

    There are too few people on the Healing Stars, and for some reason, there are very few people in the area where they are.

    There are also regular soldiers on patrols.

    As a result, in addition to his own nanny, servant and bodyguard, the only people he can see are from the manor.

    And the servants of the Mo family basically couldn't ask anything.

    Mo Bai had to work hard to recover his divine power first, and ran to the manor when he was fine.

    Go to the Trevi Fountain to raise yourself.

    The two are not far away, and when Xiao Mobai used to be silly, he often ran to the manor.

    The housekeepers and guards on this side of the manor have long been used to it, and since His Royal Highness has allowed Xiao Mo Bai to renovate his swimming pool, they will naturally not stop him.

    As a result, the number of live fish in the pool increased from two to six.

    The lotus leaves changed from two to more than ten.

    Each piece is folded down, without roots, only leaf stems.

    And these two days.

    When Wen Zhaoyan opened his eyes every day, he could also see Mo Bai happily in the swimming pool.

    Wen Zhaoyan asked: "Don't the Mo family worry?" The

    silly son got better, and they should be more careful, how can they let the children flutter in the swimming pool every day.

    The steward explained: “Worry, how can we not worry, but Mo’s company is in a bad situation now. They can’t spare time to accompany Xiao Mo Bai, so they hired a bodyguard to stare at the shore and customized a smart phone. Lifebuoy."

    As long as the intelligent life buoy senses the weakening of vital signs around it, it will automatically send out an alarm, and then carry out salvage, and finally put the person in the water on the life buoy properly to prevent people from continuing to sink.

    Speaking of this, the housekeeper was a little worried: "His Royal Highness, do you want to remind the children that the lotus is not grown like this?"

    Just these few lotus leaves will rot after being soaked in water for a few days.

    And this fish will starve to death if it doesn't feed the fish food specially provided.

    Wen Zhaoyan's voice was faint: "Tell him the result, it's better to let him verify it himself." The

    housekeeper also thinks about it. Having time to witness the process with his own eyes is more meaningful than telling him the result directly.

    The child’s innocence cannot be deprived of it.

    It's the neighbor next door, who is such a cute child.

    So the housekeeper secretly prepared lotus flowers that could be planted, and ornamental koi, and prepared to give him as a gift after the fish raised by Xiao Mobai died.