60

Like looking in a mirror.

    Mo Bai stared at the young man in front of him.

    The boy who was caught was really flustered at first, but quickly calmed down.

    He didn't make a mistake at first, and Wen Zhaoyan had already recognized that he was not Mo Bai!

    It just didn't occur to him that he was so capable of pretending that he thought he really didn't find out.

    I didn't expect that it was just delaying time,

    until Mo Bai's arrival.

    Just so what?

    The boy's eyes were cold: "I said, even if you told him to come, it would be too late."

    His figure began to dissipate, and in front of Mo Bai, it became transparent little by little.

    Even though he was imprisoned by Mo Bai, there was still no panic on his face.

    Mo Bai K felt that the 'entity' caught by him was slowly disappearing.

    Seeing that the young man was about to disappear, Wen Zhaoyan stepped forward abruptly: "Little cub!" The

    young man glanced at Wen Zhaoyan, sneered, and then his eyes returned to Mo Bai: "Just like I can't help you, you kill me too. Not me."

    Mo Bai looked at him with shock, confusion, and more confusion in his eyes.

    It seems that he himself does not understand why there is a person who looks so similar to him.

    Even the power within them is exactly the same.

    Mo Bai clasped his shoulders tightly, but the boy's body was still disappearing quickly.

    Mo Bai stared at the young man: "What the hell are you? Why are you like me?" The

    young man's figure had almost completely disappeared. Hearing Mo Bai's words, he raised his chin and said coldly, "Wait. Well, I'll replace you soon!"

    "You never want to leave!" Mo Bai's palm overflowed with divine power, and he wanted to trap the boy.

    However, to Mo Bai's surprise, the divine power he used to trap the boy was actually absorbed by the other party!

    Mo Bai was taken aback.

    He watched the young man absorb his divine power recklessly, as if Mo Bai's divine power was the best tonic for him.

    At this time, the more divine power Mo Bai used, the more he would increase his strength.

    What exactly is going on!

    After discovering this, Mo Bai quickly withdrew his divine power. He didn't want to let himself become the other party's medicine to replenish divine power.

    However, when he took it back, the figure of the boy exactly like him disappeared completely.

    Mo Bai stared in the direction where he disappeared, frowning slightly, and his heart became more and more shocked.