5

When I found out that Mo Xiangtian and his wife had a lot of bad luck.

    Mo Bai tried to transfer them.

    But his divine power is too weak, it doesn't need much, and it can't play a big role.

    Therefore, only by waiting for them to make a wish, he can use most of his power to transfer them.

    Because once they make a wish, and he agrees, such a causal relationship will be established.

    With this relationship, those restrictions can naturally be eliminated.

    It's just that Mo Bai didn't expect that this good luck would be too exaggerated...

    think about it.

    Mo Xiangtian had been entangled in bad luck for so long. After the bad luck disappeared, he had so much good luck at once, and naturally there was a big outbreak.

    Mo Bai calmed down quickly.

    He looked at his father with encouraging eyes: "It's just a planet, don't be nervous."

    Mo Xiangtian: ...

    Mo Xiangtian looked at his son's calm face.

    A little ashamed.

    No, he can't be without any courage.

    Watch the baby calmly.

    Mo Xiangtian took a deep breath and finally calmed down: "The lawyer asked me to talk online, and I will go now."

    Mo Xiangtian entered the study.

    After an online meeting with a lawyer.

    Mo Xiangtian finally figured out who had left his inheritance.

    He is the second son of his great-grandfather.

    His great-grandfather had two sons, one of them was Mo Xiangtian's grandfather, and the other was the uncle who had never met.

    In the early years, his uncle had a conflict with his grandfather, and the brothers did not communicate with each other.

    Uncle left the empire, and his grandfather never told his family that he still had a brother.

    In this way, more than a hundred years have passed.

    Before his childless uncle died, thinking about Falling Leaves to return to his roots, he investigated who was left in his hometown, and found Mo Xiangtian, who also knew he had a dumb son.

    Uncle thought that Mo Xiangtian could be regarded as the only seedling of the Mo family.

    People are about to die, feeling more.

    So he left all the inheritance to Mo Xiangtian.

    It's just that he is not a sensational person.