44

Zhou Yuexuan had never done anything like burning incense and worshipping Buddha.

    So he studied very seriously.

    And he could also see that this young man named Xiaolu was teaching him very seriously. Not only that, but the young man was very happy when he taught him to burn incense and worship Buddha.

    His eyes were sparkling, like a child who suddenly got candy, and he couldn't contain the little excitement in his heart.

    Zhou Yuexuan originally just wanted to leave a little more in this world.

    He didn't feel like he was going to survive on the operating table, so in this last time he wanted to do something he hadn't done before.

    It can be seen that the young man is so happy, he also became serious, listened carefully to every word Xiaolu said, and watched every gesture he made.

    After the young man finished teaching, he raised his head and looked at him with expectant eyes, as if asking him - have you learned?

    Zhou Yuexuan smiled: "Yes, it looks very simple."

    Mo Bai: "Well, sincerity is good."

    Zhou Yuexuan: "Okay."

    Wen Zhaoyan came in at this time.

    As soon as he came, the aura of the entire operating room changed.

    Whoever those dark and deep eyes fell on, whoever was frozen by the cold air.

    Wen Zhaoyan himself felt like a husband who came to catch rape.

    But obviously, the two parties did not have any consciousness.

    For example, Zhou Yuexuan, after seeing Wen Zhaoyan, he greeted Wen Zhaoyan: "Your Highness, do you want to try it too?"

    When Wen Zhaoyan wanted to say something, he heard Mo Bai force Zhou Yuexuan in a low voice: "Don't call him , he doesn't believe in him at all, it's useless to call him."

    Wen Zhaoyan: "..."

    Is your relationship so good already?

    Can we speak ill of him together?

    Zhou Yuexuan nodded: "It's normal, I didn't believe it before."

    But this time, since everyone was already dying, it was a good experience to break the conventional cognition.

    After praying earnestly, he put the incense into the censer.

    In fact, he didn't make any wish to 'hope the operation goes well' or 'hope the mutant insect beast to be taken out smoothly'.

    At that moment, what he thought in his heart was—

    if possible, I hope to have this opportunity to know a little more about the God in Little Green's mouth.