6

The third prince was arrested by the robotic police.

    The guards of the three princes were anxious to go to the police station to'fish for people'.

    Although they all knew that the Three Princes would be released soon after being taken to the police station, they were still very anxious.

    The guards of the three princes hurriedly reported to Wen Zhaoyan, saying that His Majesty the Empire could not come today, so he hurriedly left.

    After learning that the imperial majesty could not be done, the butler was suddenly disappointed.

    It has been five years since Wen Zhaoyan was banished to this convalescent star.

    Every year, in order to show that he is'before father and son' to the prince, His Majesty will make an appointment to visit Wen Zhaoyan this month.

    Therefore, this month of each year, the housekeeper will be busy.

    I hope that His Majesty the Empire can restore a little bit of affection for Wen Zhaoyan's father and son.

    Just now, the Imperial Majesty’s spaceship just arrived at the Healing Star and something went wrong, and the third prince came instead of his Majesty to inform him that his Majesty was not coming.

    The butler felt a little bit crying.

    "Well, why did something happen all of a sudden? Your Majesty can only see your Majesty once a year... Your Majesty! There must be someone who doesn't want you to see your Majesty! I'm afraid that your Majesty will bring you back to Capital Star after seeing you. , So stop your Majesty from seeing you!"

    Compared to the butler's sadness.

    Wen Zhaoyan was in a pretty good mood: "What if I came?" The

    butler said eagerly: "His Royal Highness, we can't give up. If your Majesty is in a good mood, you are willing to release us back to the Capital Star..."

    Wen Zhaoyan was indifferent. Interrupted him: "It's been five years." The

    butler's voice choked, and he didn't know what to say.

    Yeah, it's been five years.

    Your Majesty also had something wrong this year and couldn't come.

    For the past four years, His Majesty has come every year, but when did he change his mind?

    The butler calmed down, no longer holding that unrealistic fantasy.

    But soon became worried again.

    "His Majesty, Your Majesty has been here well before. This time, he did not have any trouble early and late. As soon as he arrived at the Healing Star, it was a coincidence. Will your Majesty doubt what we want to do?"

    Wen Zhaoyan did not. Talking, in the gloomy eyes, thinking about another thing.

    Indeed...it was a coincidence.