29

Wen Zhaoyan took a serious look at all the things Mo Lifa had.

     Including the song and the video, they all watched it carefully, and they didn't even play it in multiples.

     After reading it, I still don't understand, what does Mo Li mean?

     Seeing that Mo Li didn't reply to his message, Wen Zhaoyan had no choice but to send another one.

     [Wen Zhaoyan: These are? 】

     This time, Mo Li's side quickly replied.

     [Mo: We must take good care of children and minors, and we must not take the cubs into the sinister world of adults too early. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Of course. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I can memorize all the laws of the empire. 】

     Seeing Wen Zhaoyan saying that the imperial laws could be memorized, Mo Bai looked back silently and looked through the imperial law collection. There were three dictionaries of idioms so thick!

     Wen Zhaoyan has such a good memory?

     But when you think about it, his mental power itself is very strong, and the higher the mental power of a person, the stronger the memory will naturally be.

     [Mo: Well, we must also guide underage children to have correct emotional concepts and establish equal, identical, and consistent emotional relationships. 】

     Wen Zhaoyan finally understood what Mo Li wanted to express.

     His temples twitched slightly, and he replied to:

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I am not a minor, and I know what the correct emotional concept is. 】

     [Mo: What if the person you like is an underage child? 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan:...]

     [Wen Zhaoyan: You are talking about underage children. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: "... am I like that kind of change? 】

     His Royal Highness, the dignified prince, was not so speechless when he was banished to the Sanatorium.

    It doesn't matter if he doesn't like Your majesty.

     But at this moment, looking at what Molly said, he really……

     Wen Zhaoyan recalled Mo Li's appearance. The boy looked really young. If he said that he was not an adult, some people would believe it.

     However, it can never be a child, right?

     There is still a big difference between underage children and minors.

     At least Wen Zhaoyan didn't think he had a fetish for one child and one child.

     What he likes is Molly.

     And I'm already pretty sure that I like Molly, but it's impossible for Molly to be a child.

     He didn't understand whether Morley was testing him now, or something.

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't know it. At the other end of the terminal, Mo Bai looked at the sentence sent by Wen Zhaoyan faintly.

     Brother, remember what you said today, I hope you do what you say!

     Mo Bai replied lightly: [In other words, don't you like people who are much younger than you? 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: What is your ‘lot’? 】

     [Mo: Let me think about it. 】

     [Mo: Well, probably like a cub? 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Mobai Cub? 】

     [Mo: Yes. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan:...]

     Wen Zhaoyan took a deep breath.

     Although this is someone I like.

     But what Mo Li said still made him feel... why did he just want to block his mouth and tell him not to talk nonsense.

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Don't be kidding. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I said, I don't have that kind of hobby. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I treat the little boy as my son. 】

    This is the truth. When he thought that the little boy was Mo Li's nephew, he was ready to treat the little boy as a son in the future.

     Now that I know that Molly is not Xiao Zi's little uncle, but Xiao Zi is so cute, no one can help but pet him more, and it doesn't hurt to continue to be a son.

     [Mo: Remember what you said today. 】

     [Mo: Oh, actually, I don't mean anything else, just to remind you that everyone abides by discipline and the law. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: I will. 】

     The conversation between the two ended here, and after saying good night to each other, there was no more news.

     As for whether they fell asleep after good night, only each other would know.

     However, this night was a good start for Wen Zhaoyan.

     At least in his opinion, Morley ignored him no longer.

     Therefore, after being immersed in the low pressure of the manor, His Royal Highness's mood obviously improved.

     The happiest thing about this is the housekeeper and the soldiers on patrol, especially the old housekeeper. After seeing Wen Zhaoyan's mood getting better, she immediately gave good news to the old marshal.

     After listening to this, the old marshal made a straightforward conclusion: “It should be reconciled with Mo Li. ”

     The housekeeper hurriedly said, “I think so too. ”

     The old marshal smiled and said, "Don't worry next time, young people always have their own ideas. ”

     Having said that, after hanging up the communication, the old marshal still didn't hold back and called Wen Zhaoyan again.

     Old marshal: “Have you reconciled with Morley? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: “...hmm. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan found that his grandfather had contacted him a bit frequently recently.

     I didn't care so much about his mental manic disorder before.

    It's better now, Wen Zhaoyan was a little helpless when he came to gossip for three days and two ends.

     Old marshal: "When will we be together? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan was silent for a while, choosing to tell the truth: "I don't want to scare him for the time being. ”

     He thought for a long time last night.

     He didn't know if Morley was testing him last night, and if so, why he kept emphasizing underage children or something.

     But in any case, Wen Zhaoyan didn't want to scare Mo Li anymore.

     He didn't want to go back to the previous silence of Morley, couldn't find where he was, and never returned to his state.

     Emotional matters are in a hurry.

     Slowly, little by little, he entered the other person's life, let him adapt to himself, and gradually understood that his heart was sincere, and let's talk about it again.

     And Wen Zhaoyan has always been very patient.

     The old marshal's gossip experience was relieved, and he learned that Wen Zhaoyan's relationship with the target had eased, and he was in a happy mood. After persuading Wen Zhaoyan not to be too boring, he asked the young man to solve the problem by himself.

     Back in the study, the old marshal was about to read his favorite ancient earth history book. When he passed by a censer on the ground, his footsteps paused.

     Inexplicably, the old marshal suddenly remembered the dream he had two nights ago.

     The old marshal understands the culture of the ancient earth and is also very obsessed with the various customs of the ancient earth. Now that he suddenly thinks of this dream, he suddenly feels like'there is such a coincidence‘.

     It's no wonder that Lao Li wants to say there every day, how spiritual, at this moment, the old marshal has the feeling of accomplishing what he wants so quickly.

     Whether it is a coincidence or it is really so effective, this is a good thing for the old marshal.

    Thinking of the "returning the wish" mentioned in the history of the ancient earth, the old marshal still rekindled the three incense sticks and worshipped, which was considered a thank you.

     Mobai, who received the thanks, was not happy.

     Because in the law of "the spirit can't escape from the wishing god, the original god", he still met Wen Zhaoyan again off guard.

     The reason is because of Xixi.

     After Xixi stayed at Mo's house for three days, she was picked up by Kate.

     But within a few days, Kate found Wen Zhaoyan with a headache.

     The reason is that in the past two days, Xixi happened to be on the day when she was going to the Mermaid Association for an injection.

     If the mermaid does not get an injection and does not metabolize the radiation in her body, she will begin to become weak.

     Kate pays special attention to this. She remembers the days of injections every month clearly. Therefore, as soon as the day of injections arrives, Kate plans to take Xixi back to the Mermaid Association for injections.

     However, Xixi, who had been obedient before, was unwilling to go to the Mermaid Association.

     When I asked him why he didn't go, it turned out to be because the little boy from the Mo family said that before he asked Xixi to go back to the Mermaid Association for an injection, he would go to him to find the little boy.

     I don't know what kind of ecstasy soup the little boy poured for Xixi. In short, no matter what Kate said, Xixi just didn't go to the Mermaid Association, she just wanted to go to Mo's house.

     Kate felt ridiculous and had a headache after hearing this, so she had to say to Wen Zhaoyan: “Your Highness, you also know how dangerous it is for mermaids not to get injections. What if something really happens to Xixi? I remember that Xixi has always listened to Mo Li's words, and now only you can contact Mo Li. You let Mo Li persuade Xixi and let Xixi obediently go back to the association for an injection. ”

     Kate hasn't forgotten that Xixi is a big fan of Morley, and she worships Morley like a mermaid king.

    He, the master, couldn't listen to anything, so he really had to turn to Morley.

     Originally, he planned to let Mo Xiangtian and his wife bring Mo Bai to persuade, but if they talked about the causes and consequences, it would be easy to misunderstand that he was blaming the little boy.

     After all, it was the little boy who told Xixi not to get an injection.

     Wen Zhaoyan said, “Wait a minute, let me ask what happened to Mo Li. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't have any communication from Mo Li either, so he could only send a message to Mo Li on Xingbo and ask him about Xixi's injection.

     Morley replied quickly.

     [Mo: That's what I said. 】

     [Mo: You can ask him to bring Xixi over. 】

     [Mo: I promise Xixi will be fine. 】

     In order to show that he didn't mean to harm Xixi, Mo Bai added another sentence: [Xiao Lan and Xiao Lv haven't had any injections either. 】

     [Wen Zhaoyan: Bring it over? Where to take it? 】

     Mo Bai hesitated for a moment. If he brought it to Mo's house, he could only use Mo Bai's identity. How could he check on Xixi at that time?

     Mo Bai had no choice but to say: [Your house, I will be there later. 】

     Thinking that he could see Mo Li again, Wen Zhaoyan was in a good mood and asked Kate to bring Xixi over.

     Kate originally wanted Mo Li to persuade Xixi to get the injection obediently, but unexpectedly, not only did His Royal Highness not move Mo Li, but he was moved by Mo Li himself.

     In desperation, Kate had to bring Xixi over, but she was still ready to send him back to the Mermaid Association as soon as Xixi began to weaken.

     I hope it will be too late by then.

     The Mermaid Association has said that if the radiation pollution harms the mermaid's physical condition without timely injections, the damage will be irreversible.

    After Mo Bai told Mrs. Mo that she wanted to take a nap, she went back to the room and came out with a different spirit.

     Floating back to Wen Zhaoyan's manor, Mo Bai had the feeling that he hadn't been here for a long time.

     But it's only been more than ten days……

     I went to the swimming pool the day before yesterday.

     Wen Zhaoyan was already waiting there, because he knew that others could not see Mobai, and in order not to make his behavior look weird, he also specifically asked the housekeeper and the others to stand down first.

     Seeing the familiar young man in costume, Wen Zhaoyan said, “Kate is already on her way. ”

     When facing Wen Zhaoyan, Mo Bai was still a little bit inexplicably guilty, and when he heard the words, he responded vaguely: “Well...wait. ”

     Xu could see the boy's discomfort, and Wen Zhaoyan didn't let the scene continue to be embarrassing, but asked, "Xiaolan and Xiaolu haven't been hit with a single needle?" ”

     Mo Bai shook his head: "I haven't fought. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan said: "With incomplete mermaids, the resistance will be even worse. If you don't get an injection, you won't be able to last for a few days. ”

     Mobai didn't hide it either. Anyway, even Wen Zhaoyan himself was cured by him, so he said, “It should be related to me, but now they don't need to get that exclusion shot anymore, so I want to see how weak Xixi is if he doesn't get the exclusion shot. , Can it be the same as Xiaolan Xiaoling, and will not be hit in the future. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan gave a ’hmm'.

     He always knew that Morley was very powerful and very capable, with a secret.

     But unexpectedly, Morley's abilities were more mysterious than he had imagined.

    He could almost imagine that if the people of the Mermaid Association knew that Mo Li not only had a powerful soothing ability, but also could heal incomplete mermaids, and could also allow mermaids to live all over the interstellar world without injections.

     I'm afraid that the Mermaid Association will turn upside down and will not give up tracking down Mori's whereabouts.

     But Morley is not a mermaid.

     Thinking of this, Wen Zhaoyan deeply felt that Mo Li's situation was really too delicate.

     He was suddenly fortunate that the young man had a great self-protection from being discovered.

     Moreover, he is the only one who can see his words……

     This feeling is also good.

     Kate soon brought Xixi with her.

     Because of worry, he drove the suspension car in, was slapped with several tickets, and was almost intercepted.

     At this time, Xixi couldn't see his weakness. He thought he was going to Mo's house with bright eyes.

     As a result, when I arrived at the manor, I found that only Wen Zhaoyan, without Mr. Mo Li, was unwilling to get out of the car.

     “I, I want to find the cub..." Xixi weakly put forward his request. He glanced at Wen Zhaoyan with a little fear, obviously not wanting to get too close to Wen Zhaoyan.

     Kate touched Hee Hee's head. She didn't know what to say in her heart, so she could only say melancholy: “The little boy won't give you an injection, Hee Hee, tell me honestly, are you afraid of an injection? ”

     Xixi pursed her mouth and didn't speak, her attitude was very determined, and she wanted to see the little boy.

     Kate was helpless and could only turn to Wen Zhaoyan for help.

     Wen Zhaoyan found that neither Kate nor Xixi could see Mo Li, and at this time Mo Li was already standing in front of Xixi.

     Mo Li said to Wen Zhaoyan: “You tell Xixi that I will wait for him inside. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan and Xixi paraphrased Mo Li's words.

    Xixi's eyes lit up slightly: “Mr. Mo... is it really in there? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan nodded: "Yes. ”

     Xixi just poked her head slowly like a little tortoise. Seeing that Zhaoyan didn't approach him, she was not so scared, and ran to the living room.

     When Xixi entered the living room, she didn't find Mo Li. She thought Wen Zhaoyan was lying to him.

     He lowered his head and was about to leave when he heard a voice in his mind: “Idiot, I'm here. ”

     Xixi's eyes lit up, this is Mr. Mo Li's voice!

     He raised his head and searched around, but still didn't see where Morley was.

     Xixi raised his head: “Mr. Mo? Where and where are you? ”

     Mobai was already standing in front of Xixi.

     Although he taught Xixi to practice his abilities, and the little mermaid was also very smart, he hadn't reached the point where he could open his own eyes.

     He stretched out his hand and opened his eyes for Xixi a little in the center of his eyebrows.

     Xixi saw a flash in front of him, and Mr. Mo just appeared in front of him.

     It is exactly the same as Mr. Mo from Star Online, with long hair and good-looking clothes, Xixi recognized it at a glance.

     He immediately widened his eyes: “Mr. Mo! ”

     Mobai asked him, “Do you feel uncomfortable? ”

     Xixi sat down obediently and said, "Just, my body is soft, um... I don't have much strength. ”

     After Kate and Wen Zhaoyan came in together, they saw the little mermaid talking to the air, as if she was talking to herself, and as if she was talking to someone.

     Kate was taken aback. If he hadn't known that the mermaid would not suffer from any mental manic disorder, he would have thought that Xixi would also have hallucinations.

    But it was precisely because of this that Xixi's strange behavior still made Kate feel chilly.

     Seeing him like this, Wen Zhaoyan said lightly: “He is talking to Mo Li. ”

     It's okay that Wen Zhaoyan didn't explain it. Kate suddenly felt even more horrified by this explanation.

     He is pretty sure that his eyes are fine, but where is Morley?

     Mobai didn't want to bother either. Xixi was regarded as his little apprentice anyway. When he would always deal with Kate in the future, he simply opened Kate's eyes for a limited time.

     There is no way, the divine power is limited and cannot be squandered at will.

     Molly, who suddenly appeared in the living room, startled Kate firmly.

     This was the first time he had seen the real Molly in reality.

     He couldn't believe it: “Mr. Mo, would you... invisible? ”

     Mobai said, “Have you seen the clothes I'm wearing? The all-invisible suits made of special materials are invisible to ordinary people. ”

     Kate: "Is it the invention of the Uke Civilization a few years ago?" The invisibility cloak that caused a sensation in the entire interstellar world, didn't it mean that it had failed? ”

     Mo Bai thought to himself, if you tell them that this is my soul, I'm afraid they won't believe it even more, maybe they will treat him as a monster.

     His parents love him so much. If they knew that he actually has the soul of an adult or a person from another world, would they also regard him as a terrifying existence?

     He didn't want to see the disappointed eyes of his parents.

     He wants to collect his beliefs, become a great priest, find the whereabouts of other gods, and then let his parents enjoy their blessings, so that they can spend this life safely and happily, but this cause and effect.

    Mobai simply continued to open his eyes and talk nonsense, and said, "Of course it is said that it has failed. How could such an important invention be known to you? ”

     He looked meaningful: “Do you understand? ”

     Kate's expression suddenly became solemn.

     No wonder His Royal Highness said last time that people from the Ukrainian civilization had mixed in, but they didn't know it at all.

     If they had this kind of stealth suit in their hands, it would be really terrifying!

     Kate immediately reported the matter to the military Department, seriously emphasizing the existence of the stealth suit.

     Naturally, the top also attaches great importance to this matter, but the Empire has not been able to obtain the production principle and defense method of the stealth suit for the time being, and immediately revealed the news to the Giant tree Civilization and the Federation.

     When the three civilizations unite, they will always come up with a way to resist the invisibility cloak.

     For a while, various interstellar ports in various countries have all added human body heat detectors, biological genetic testing detectors, etc., fearing that people wearing invisibility cloaks will come in.

     But they don't know whether these tests can be detected or not.

     It is said that the matter was finally passed back to the Ukrainian civilization.

     In a laboratory of Ukrainian civilization.

     The director of a research institute yelled: "Impossible! How could they know that our experiment was successful! There is a mole! There must be a mole in our laboratory! ”

     However, these are not what Mobai needs to pay attention to.

     He is checking Xixi's body at the moment.

     His divine power slowly entered Xixi's body. The temperature of Xixi's body was low, and his blood had some subtle differences, which were darker.

     Not only that, Mo Bai also discovered that in Xixi's body, a special kind of energy was slowly disappearing.

    This kind of energy gave him a very uncomfortable feeling, and he spread all over Xixi's body.

     As it slowly lost, the darker blood gradually returned to its bright red color.

     Mo Bai frowned, is this weird energy radiation?

     If it is radiation, it is already disappearing now, so what kind of exclusion injection do you have to get?

     If it's not radiation, what is this?

     As it disappeared, Xixi's body was gradually getting better. In this way, no matter what it was, keeping it would be a hidden danger.

     Mo Bai glanced at Xixi again.

     Xixi was a little weaker than when she first came.

     Mobai asked him, “Is it uncomfortable? ”

     Xixi nodded obediently: “Well... I don't have the strength. ”

     The hands and feet feel softer and softer.

     Kate was a little worried: “At this time before, the elimination needle has been given, Mr. Mo, what are you going to study? ”

     Without waiting for Mobai to answer, Kate's communication rang.

     Looking down, it was from the Mermaid Association.

     Kate quickly explained: “The Mermaid Association records the time when each mermaid needs an injection. It should be seen that we haven't passed. If you think I forgot, call me to remind me. ”

     In fact, most adoptees will remember, only a few will forget, and people will remind them if they forget.

     The two in Mo Bai's family were originally mutilated mermaids adopted by the three emperors to disgust Wen Zhaoyan. The Mermaid Association felt that these two mutilated little mermaids would not live long. They had a conflict with the Mo family before, so naturally they would not call to notify.

     In their opinion, even if Mo Xiangtian has now become the richest man, he still needs a mermaid.

    As long as Mo Xiangtian needs a mermaid, there will be a day when he will ask for the mermaid Association.

     They didn't know that the two mutilated little mermaids were not only not dead, but they were also living better than before.

     Mobai said, "You pick it up and say that Xixi can't walk, so let them bring a needle to hit. ”

     Kate looked at Wen Zhaoyan.

     Wen Zhaoyan nodded: “Do as Mo Li said. ”

     Kate had no choice but to do so, explaining one after another: “The Mermaid Association may not agree...”

     Sure enough, after receiving the communication, Kate was immediately rejected by the Mermaid Association as Moby said.

     “Admiral Kate, this is not in line with the rules. ”

     Kate deliberately lowered her face, pulled Wen Zhaoyan out as a shield, and said, “His Royal Highness the Prince's mental manic disorder has worsened again. Now the situation is critical. I have to go away. Do you still need you to come? Do you want me to give Xixi to someone else to send it to you? Are you responsible for Xixi's safety for me? I tell you, except for myself, I don't believe that anyone would want to steal Hee Hee. I have to have Hee Hee under my nose before I can rest assured. Can you guarantee it? ”

     After some words, the Mermaid Association was speechless, and finally compromised: “Please Admiral Kate, wait a moment. ”

     After hanging up the communication, Kate breathed a sigh of relief, and said speechlessly: “Now the palace may soon know the news of Your Royal Highness's worsening condition. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan said lightly: "Well, that's just right. ”

     He didn't have to use other methods to hide his eyes and ears.

     There is a branch of the Mermaid Association on the Healing Star, and the speed of the suspension car is very fast. In only fifteen minutes, the people from the Mermaid Association branch arrived.

    The chapter here only changed its president some time ago. It is said that the previous president was accused of multiple crimes and has been removed from office, and he has been remanded to Duoxing to serve his sentence.

     After the president changed, the association also changed a group of people, and Kate and others had never seen the people who came.

     Wen Zhaoyan had already entered, and it was inconvenient for him to show up regarding his worsening condition.

     And no one could see Mori. As long as he told them not to reveal that he was here, no one would find out.

     He sat next to Xixi, staring at the people in the association to give Xixi an injection.

     It was a tube of dark red liquid, not much. When it slowly pushed into Xixi's body, Xixi's soft body immediately gained strength.

     The people of the association said while giving an injection: "Admiral Kate, although His Royal Highness the Great Prince has a sudden attack of manic disorder, Xixi just happened to be in a weak period today and is not suitable for using soothing abilities. Next time, you should pay more attention to it. ”

     Kate deliberately calmed her face and said blankly: “If your association can find a mermaid to comfort His Royal Highness, I won't be looking for Xixi. ”

     The people from the association stopped talking, and after the injection was awkward, they told them goodbye.

     As soon as they left, Kate looked at Xixi, who was restored to life, and asked lovingly, "How is it?" Do you still feel weak? ”

     Xixi shook her head, full of energy: “No more! Super powerful! ”

     Mo Bai's face was not very good-looking.

     Because he discovered that the tube of dark red liquid that entered Hee Hee's body immediately turned into energy that made him feel uncomfortable after entering Hee Hee's body.

     In other words, the special energy that was slowly fading before was the exclusion needle from the Mermaid Association.

     Can this exclusion needle really eliminate radiation?

    Why didn't he see any radiation in Xixi's body, only this needle?

     Also, after the needle was gone, Xixi's blood turned into a healthy color, but he became weaker instead.

     This creates the feeling that you can't stand it without an injection.

     But after the injection, Xixi's body is full of that special energy. What happens after a long time?

     After Wen Zhaoyan came out, he saw Mo Bai's face and asked, "Why? ”

     Mobai didn't know if they would believe it if he told them the truth.

     Tell them, he thinks this mermaid Association is weird everywhere? Could it even be that he wanted to harm Xixi?

     However, the existence of the Mermaid Association is based on the mermaid. If they want to harm the mermaid, what will their mermaid Association rely on in the future?

     Therefore, the mermaid Association is the one that is most unlikely to harm the mermaid.

     Mo Bai hesitated for a while, beckoned, took Wen Zhaoyan to the corner, and explained the situation to him in a low voice.

     Worried that the little fool Xixi would be worried and scared when he heard it, Mo Bai pressed his voice again and again, his lips almost pressed Wen Zhaoyan's ears.

     “...So, I'm not sure now, what is the purpose of the Mermaid Association, what do you think? ”

     What does Wen Zhaoyan think?

     Wen Zhaoyan didn't feel anything at the moment.

     His body is a little stiff.

     Mo Li got too close, and he was extremely mentally powerful, and his perception was also very keen.

     The voice that Mo Li almost whispered in his ear seemed to have some kind of magic power, and it was imprinted in his mind.

     I want to cherish it forever.

    After Mo Bai finished speaking, he waited for a while, before waiting for Wen Zhaoyan's answer, he was a little puzzled: "Why not... why are your ears so red? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan retreated a little bit, and said blankly: "Well, it's a bit hot. ”

     After a pause, he said, "What did you just say? ”

     Mo Baihu glanced at him suspiciously, so he had to repeat it.

     Wen Zhaoyan said calmly: “I think you did the right thing. ”

     Because it was unclear what the purpose of the Mermaid Association was, he hurriedly told Xixi that Xixi was too simple to hide his thoughts. If the Mermaid Association really had any bad thoughts, it would scare the snake.

     Wen Zhaoyan: “Do you have a way to clear that special energy? ”

     Mo Bai said: "Yes, just like you, take a dip in the swimming pool every day, which can slowly subside. ”

     Wen Zhaoyan: “Do I want to continue soaking? ”

     Mo Bai took a strange look at him. Wen Zhaoyan's mental manic disorder was actually almost better. It didn't matter if he soaked it or not, but it didn't matter if he soaked a little more.

     So he said, “You can do it if you want. ”

     That night, Xixi stayed at Mo's house again.

     Kate already knew the causes and consequences, and was going to find out what Mobai said was wrong. It seemed safest to leave Xixi at Mo's house because Mo Li was there.

     However, when Mo Bai asked Xixi to soak in the Trevi Fountain with Wen Zhaoyan, Xixi did not dare to go.

     Xixi whispered: “He, he, like Uncle Monster, is very fierce...”

     Mobai comforted him: "I'm not afraid, he won't hurt you. ”

     Committee Member Xixi was aggrieved: “Won't you or won't you accompany me? ”

     My own apprentice, my own pet!

     Mo Bai had to go to the Trevi Fountain with Xixi.

    Accompanied by Mo Bai, Xixi really relaxed a lot, conjuring up a fish tail and swimming around in the water.

     Mo Bai leaned on the shore, with a waterfall-like black head on the water.

     After Xixi swam for a while, she found that Mo Bai hadn't undressed, and tilted her head curiously: “Mr. Mo, why don't you undress, your clothes are getting wet. ”

     Mobai said, "It's okay. ”

     He is actually a soul body. After leaving this Trevi Fountain, he becomes a spirit body that can be seen but cannot be touched.

     Only Wen Zhaoyan, who is mentally strong, may be able to touch his spiritual body, and ordinary people can only touch the air.

     But because this is his Trevi Fountain, he can feel the water temperature just like humans when he is in the Trevi Fountain.

     “You will catch a cold. "Xixi's eyes were condemnatory, and she felt that Mr. Mo didn't cherish herself at all.

     Mobai was helpless, so he had to say, "Okay, I'll take it off. ”

     He finally understood the thoughts of some shoveling officials on the earth before.

     The little cutie raised by his own family, I can't wait to follow him in everything.

     Mobai got up from the water, took off his robe and lining, leaving only a pair of trousers.

     Just as he was about to go into the water, Yu Guang from the corner of his eyes caught a glimpse of Wen Zhaoyan coming over.

     Wen Zhaoyan changed into a swimsuit as before.

     He hadn't been in the swimming pool with Molly at night for many days.

     Having this opportunity again today, he is in a happy mood, and his expressionless face has eased a lot.

     However, when he walked to the edge of the swimming pool, Wen Zhaoyan suddenly stopped in place as if he had been struck by lightning.

     In the swimming pool, the slender and fair body of the young man seemed to glow in the moonlight, which was a bit dazzling.

    The long dark hair fell around his waist, and his waist was very thin, as if it would be accidentally broken with a single grip, and the beads of water slipped down, inexplicably and infinitely reverie.

     In the past two months, although Wen Zhaoyan and Mo Li have been soaking in the ‘energy liquid’ of the swimming pool together, Mo Li has always been wearing clothes at that time.