69

Wen Zhengcheng also did not expect that various researchers and mecha masters had studied for more than ten years, but never made any response from the space button.

    Wen Zhaoyan had just entered the palace, and the space button responded!

    Sure enough, his initial guess was right, and this was also his concern for not letting Wen Zhaoyan return to the palace.

    But this also indirectly illustrates the peculiarity of this mecha.

    such a long distance!

    It actually has a feeling!

    As expected of something created by God!

    Thinking of this, Wen Zhengcheng felt even more eager.

    Just a mecha created by God has such strength.

    He couldn't imagine how powerful that god was.

    If he could go to that 'God Realm'...

    Wen Zhengcheng couldn't care about Wen Zhaoyan and Mo Bai anymore, he said, "Zhaoyan, you need to rest first, and the royal father will come to see you later."

    He immediately followed . The chief has left.

    Wen Zhaoyan didn't know how to get along with this father, so he naturally hoped that he would leave quickly.

    Wen Zhengcheng almost trot all the way back to his bedroom.

    As soon as I returned to the bedroom, I couldn't wait to enter the laboratory, wanting to see if the space button was really activated.

    "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Wen Zhengcheng's face was gloomy when he saw a group of people watching around the glass cabinet.

    This mecha is so special, will these guys also want to grab this mecha?

    The murderous intent flashed in his eyes.

    When the researcher and several mecha masters saw that Wen Zhengcheng was back, they hurriedly saluted: "See Your Majesty."

    Wen Zhengcheng ignored them, and only space button in his eyes.

    However, when he came to the glass cabinet, what he saw was still a round glass ball.

    His full of anticipation suddenly disappeared, and his face was even gloomier than before: "Didn't you say it responded? Why is it still like this?"

    A mecha master said quickly, "Your Highness, listen carefully!"

    Wen Zhengcheng was too anxious I don't care about anything else at all.

    After listening to the mecha master's words at this moment, I listened carefully.

    "Di Di Di"

    is the sound from the space button!

    The space button is attached to the glass of the glass cabinet, and it keeps making the sound of 'di di di', but the sound is a little small, you can't hear it if you don't listen carefully!