9

After learning that the costume boy was Mo Bai's missing little uncle, Kate started investigating.

    Mrs. Mo's real name is Li Ruo.

    Her brother named Li Chaoci, who disappeared when he was six years old.

    Until now, he has not given up the search for Li Chaoci.

    Kate checked, and soon found another thing.

    "After Mo Xiangtian inherited the trading planet, someone on the Star Network anonymously published two evidences of the Mo family being framed." Kate said: "One of them tracked the Star Network signal and found nothing, and the same is true for the other. , But the poster left an ID, just an'LI', will it be the'Li' of Li Chaoci?"

    Wen Zhaoyan was silent for a moment, and said: "I asked someone to send a copy."

    Kate: "... …So one of them is your Royal Highness?"

    Wen Zhaoyan let out an'um'.

    Kate was surprised: "Why would Your Highness want to help the Mo family?"

    He remembered that the Mo family had moved here for two years, but the relationship between the two has always been cold.

    They began to think that the Mo family didn't want to get too close to an unfavored prince, so they didn't interact with the Mo family.

    Think about the recent.

    Last time Mo Xiangtian had a mental problem, His Highness also actively asked him to bring Xixi over to treat Mo Xiangtian.

    From time to time, he would take care of Xiao Mo Bai, which is not like the style of His Highness.

    Now I'm helping the Mo family find evidence, which is hard to find!

    Wen Zhaoyan's expression was faint: "It's just a matter of raising your hand."

    What's more, he had a mental problem that night. If it weren't for that young man, his spiritual consciousness would continue to deteriorate.

    He doesn't like to owe favors, just as repaying him.

    Kate originally wanted to say something, so he thought about it.

    If Li Chaoci really has a special ability to soothe, your Highness will have a good relationship with them without any harm, so he won't say more.

    The two of them were chatting, but the mermaid Xixi stayed away.

    Xixi has always been afraid of Wen Zhaoyan.

    So when Kate and Wen Zhaoyan were talking, he hid in the corner and sneaked online.

    He likes listening to the song "The Great Compassion Mantra" recently.

    He also felt that this'Mo' must be a very powerful mermaid.

    He is more powerful than himself, his ability can only be used to soothe the human beings at close range.