70

This is a completely enclosed indoor research room.

    The lights are bright, there are many instruments, but no people.

    Little Rack 8.0 looked down, oh no, there's one on the ground.

    The scanning system was turned on almost at the synchronization time, scanning the middle-aged men lying on the ground one by one, and the screen image was fixed on a figure.

    His Majesty the Empire Wen Zhengcheng.

    This is the person recorded in his memory bank.

    Take another look at the loading time - parallel universe interstellar calendar 3374 years.

    Parallel universe?

    Little Rude 8.0 was silent for a while.

    The memory in the memory bank gradually wakes up.

    It has been given away by the owner, to a woman.

    The woman died and let her son inherit her before she died.

    Her son is Wen Zhaoyan, the eldest prince of the empire.

    Surname Wen.

    hehe.

    Little Rude 8.0 is not particularly fond of people with the surname Wen.

    Because his real owner was kidnapped by the surname Wen.

    However, it has a task at hand, and the master handed himself over to the queen of the empire, and the queen is its master temporarily.

    The queen gave it to the child again, and the child was its owner for the time being.

    Later, when the child encountered danger, it spent its own energy to protect the child, and it shut down when its energy was insufficient.

    However, it is easy to charge, it can charge the sun, the moon, and energy.

    The energy is already full, but unfortunately no one has come to wake it up.

    Little Rack 8.0 fell into contemplation.

    How did it scan the existence of the owner just now?

    outside the secret.

    Wen Zhaoyan was invading the authority here, trying to open the secret room door.

    But Wen Zhengcheng made preparations in advance, in order not to let his place be 'attacked' by hackers, or secretly discovered.

    Special domain processing is done here.

    Once the network is hacked, the permission will be invalid.

    Mo Bai looked up at Wen Zhaoyan.

    Wen Zhaoyan reassured him: "Come on, give me another ten minutes, I'm cracking the program."