48

Who was he thinking about?

    When Zhou Yuexuan asked himself those questions, he answered completely subconsciously.

    Are you comparing anyone?

    There are many people who are tall, handsome, and talk less.

    But...

    a figure appeared in his mind.

    What Zhou Yuexuan said, people who talk less make him feel more at ease?

    no!

    It's because this person is either a boring gourd and can't speak.

    Or you can kill your popularity as soon as you open your mouth.

    That's why he feels that it's easier to talk to people who talk less, okay?

    I don't like it!

    Mo Bai pouted, but his face was getting hotter and hotter for some reason.

    Zhou Yuexuan saw that Mo Bai had been silent, but his ears were red, especially his eyes.

    But there is no more confusion and confusion just now, obviously he already understands who the comparison person is.

    Zhou Yuexuan was stunned for a while, but he suddenly reacted after realizing it, and asked, "When I didn't say it, didn't you know what type you like?"

    No, why did he talk so much?

    Mo Li was at a loss just now, not knowing what type he likes.

    Well now, the image can be sketched out.

    And just 'less talk' can rule him out.

    General Zhou never considered himself a man of few words.

    He likes to communicate with people.

    Communicate with your boss and communicate with your subordinates, so that you can find problems as soon as possible.

    Mo Bai raised his brows: "I didn't say I like him!"

    Zhou Yuexuan's eyes were complicated: "I didn't say you liked him, I said 'type'."

    Mo Bai recalled what Zhou Yuexuan had just said - suddenly he felt guilty, An embarrassment came over him.

    He was really drunk, why did he discuss this kind of issue with Zhou Yuexuan here in the middle of the night!

    He immediately said, "I'll go back to sleep first! Admiral Zhou should rest early, too."

    It's just that his thin back falls in Zhou Yuexuan's eyes. No matter how he sees it, there is a kind of mind that escapes after being exposed. of embarrassment.

    But Mo Bai didn't go very far. As soon as he ran out of the school grounds, he met Kate and Wen Zhaoyan who were approaching.