17

Darkness breeds fear.

    Before the change, the housekeeper didn't believe in ghosts or ghosts. There are no ghosts in this world.

    But these few days have come down, he listened to the Great Compassion Mantra if he had nothing to do, and burned incense and prayed to the Buddha in the evening to make a wish, and begged his Highness's spiritual consciousness to recover as soon as possible.

    It was also because of the Great Compassion Mantra that the culture of the ancient earth suddenly prevailed in the interstellar world. The more the steward understood, the more he felt that, according to the gods and ghosts, it was very possible.

    Under such circumstances, he inevitably thinks more and more, and the more he thinks, the more startled he is.

    But what can Wen Zhaoyan say? He said this to the two little mermaids in the water?

    Didn't you see Xiaolan and Xiaolu hiding in a corner and hugging each other, didn't you dare to look at him?

    How could it still come to him?

    Take another look at the teenager in the swimming pool.

    The young man was laid back and relaxed, even with an expression of watching a good show, wanting to see how he would make it through.

    After a long silence, Wen Zhaoyan said blankly to the housekeeper: "You heard me wrong." The

    housekeeper was at a loss: "Ah, ah?"

    Wen Zhaoyan: "I just didn't speak." The

    housekeeper: "..."

    Your Highness , Are you serious?

    This sounds more terrifying, okay!

    Wen Zhaoyan added lightly: "You are tired, rest early."

    Butler: "Yes, but your majesty..."

    Wen Zhaoyan: "Good night."

    Butler: "..." The

    butler turned around one step at a time, with an expression. Quite a word.

    "Puff!" Mo Bai couldn't help laughing, and patted his white and slender hands on the water surface: "Wen Zhaoyan, you are good or bad!"

    Mo Bai couldn't bear to look at the complicated expression of the butler. .

    When the boy laughed, he was a little bit open, and his eyebrows were crooked and looked pretty.

    In those clear eyes, he was all alone.

    Wen Zhaoyan saw the young boy's overwhelming

    joy, and

    he felt helpless, and said, "Who is it all because of?" Mo Bai smiled happily, "I didn't tell you not to talk." He shrugged, "You If you really want to tell others, just say whatever you want, I'm fine~"