73

Mo Bai's words changed the face of Godhead greatly.

    He immediately withdrew from Wen Zhengcheng's body.

    As soon as he got out of Wen Zhengcheng's body, Wen Zhengcheng's whole body softened and he fell to the ground.

    At this time, Wen Zhengcheng was already full of energy. He was flexible and vigorous just now, but it was the soul of the godhead supporting his body.

    It's just that the soul of the godhead is too strong, and for his body like him, it will only speed up his death.

    "Take me away...I'm going to the God Realm...I can still live for hundreds of years...Take me away..."

    Wen Zhengcheng, who fell to the ground, has completely changed.

    It's completely different from the 'Wen Zhengcheng' who was on the spaceship before.

    In fact, the real Wen Zhengcheng and the 'Wen Zhengcheng' possessed by the godhead are very easy to recognize.

    The former is obsessed with becoming a god, and when it comes to traversing the wormhole, his eyes are frantic, almost magical.

    But the latter did not have that kind of fanaticism at all, because his purpose was to just hope that his only wishing god would die.

    "I'm going... I'm going to become a god..." Wen Zhengcheng's breathing became more and more rapid, his face flushed red, as if he couldn't breathe.

    Mo Bai looked at Wen Zhengcheng's eyes full of pity.

    He thought to himself, fortunately, Wen Zhaoyan was not here, so he didn't have to watch Wen Zhengcheng die.

    Otherwise, I would be so sad to see Wen Zhengcheng's ugly appearance.

    No one wants their father to be like this.

    In a trance, Wen Zhengcheng didn't know what he saw, and his eyes shone with hot light: "I'm here, I'm finally here, I'm in the realm of the gods..." The

    next moment, the light in his eyes dimmed.

    At the last moment of his life, he thought that he had reached the realm of the gods and that he could finally become a god, so he closed his eyes happily. But I don't know that this is closed, and there is no chance to open it again.

    According to the first time Mo Bai met Wen Zhengcheng, judging from his appearance, he should have another ten days to live.

    Although ten days is not a lot, it doesn't matter if it is five days or ten days, or even two days.

    That is his normal cause and effect. As long as the day of his death is not reached, he is still a human life.

    When he was in Godhead and his soul was searched, he was not dead, and he had not yet reached the deadline.

    However, because the Godhead took on his body, searched his soul, and accelerated his death.