51

Duan Yi fainted.

    He was immediately stunned.

    Not long after Mo Baihua finished speaking, he saw Duan Yi staring at his stomach as if K had suffered a huge blow.

    I don't know if Mo Bai's words worked, Duan Yi really felt that his stomach was moving.

    So I was completely stunned.

    Mo Bai was stunned: "Did I say something wrong?"

    Ying Xiangrong said, "It's a mistake, it's not nine births, but ten births."

    Mo Bai said with a 'huh': "I missed one. Is it?"

    Mo Bai responded carefully again, and really found that there was a faint breath.

    Because he has used up his divine power, he is now even weaker, so he is not that keen.

    Mo Bai exclaimed: "It's true!"

    So, when Duan Yi woke up again, Mo Bai immediately apologized to Duan Yi.

    Mo Bai said with guilt: "I'm sorry, I just saw it wrong."

    Duan Yi asked feebly, "What is wrong?"

    Mo Bai said, "You are not pregnant with nine twins."

    Duan Yi thought Yixi: "Really, did you read it wrong?"

    Duan Yi was really frightened.

    Although he couldn't remember who he was, he still knew he was a man.

    How can a man be pregnant,

    but his belly is so big.

    So when the boy said it, he was terrified.

    Duan Yi breathed a sigh of relief: "It's good to see it wrong, and it's good to see it wrong."

    He struggled to get up from the bed, because his stomach was too big, it was especially difficult to get up.

    Mo Bai said: "Yeah, I'm really sorry, I just missed one, you should be pregnant with 10 twins."

    Duan Yi just got up: ...?

    Duan Yi's body was shaky: "You, you're lying to me, right?"

    Mo Bai said quickly, "No! If you don't believe me, ask Professor Ying!"

    Duan Yi didn't know who Professor Ying was, but only Professor Ying was wearing the clothes. White coat, so he subconsciously looked at Ying Xiangrong.

    Ying Xiangrong nodded and said, "Yes."

    Duan Yi shook his body, slowly fell back, and closed his eyes peacefully.

    Mo Bai said, "I didn't say anything wrong this time."

    Wen Zhaoyan smiled slightly, and touched the boy's head: "Well, that's right, his heart is not strong enough."