42

It took many days for the mutant insect beast laboratory to vaguely feel the evolution direction of the insect beast.

    Because they extracted a strange gene from the body of the mutant worm, and this gene was 43% similar to the Ukrainian civilization gene stored in the specimen bank.

    The Ukrainian civilization lives in the deep sea, and its shape can be changed. It is the epitome of mystery and brutality in the interstellar civilization.

    Ukrainian civilization is a monster.

    Monsters are impolite.

    The Empire, the Federation, and the Giant Tree Civilization have all fought against the Ukrainian Civilization for decades.

    In order to get rid of the deep-sea genes, the Ukrainian civilization invaded several civilizations successively, trying to integrate the genes of other civilizations to get rid of their own deep-sea genes.

    In the early years, they would sneak into the Empire, the Federation, and the giant tree civilization, steal genes, and abduct children.

    It is said that they will use children as experimental subjects and conduct fusion gene experiments on them.

    Whether the experiment was successful or not, they do not know, because after the other three major civilizations united to deal with the Ukrainian civilization, the war had to end early.

    The Ukrainian civilization was forced to join the Interstellar Alliance and could no longer easily go to war with other civilizations.

    It's just that whether it's the federation, the empire, or the giant tree, they are still very wary of the Ukrainian civilization.

    Not to mention that the customs does not let it go easily, and the entry and exit have to go through a lot of inspections.

    And now.

    It seems that the way of heaven is good for reincarnation, and the heavens forgive anyone.

    The genes of the Ukrainian civilization were also stolen.

    The mutant worms from the depths of the universe invaded the Ukrainian civilization and fused the genes of the Ukrainian civilization.

    The mutant worms that integrated the genes of the Ukrainian civilization turned their attention to humans.

    "We must join forces with Ukrainian civilization to deal with mutant worms." A researcher said in a deep voice: "If the mutant worms get human genes and then fuse it, it's really terrible."

    Not only can it change its form , and can also disguise as a human being. At that time, you will not know at all whether the person standing in front of you is a human or an insect.

    This researcher is a well-known genetics research professor in the Empire, named Ying Xiangrong.

    He and the principal of the First Military Academy of the Empire are brothers and sisters, and Wen Zhaoyan specially invited him here.

    After discovering this situation, he immediately reacted to Wen Zhaoyan.

    However, it was only one night when Wen Zhaoyan told him -