67

Saving others and saving one's own are completely different.

    Especially Wen Zhaoyan, the soul of whom has a bond.

    Is saving your own wife saving outsiders?

    Since it is not an outsider, is it called interference cause and effect?

    Their cause and effect are bound together with themselves.

    As for the others on the battleship?

    Sorry, it was all a coincidence, after all, the only person he wanted to save was Wen Zhaoyan.

    But who made them all happen to be on the battleship?

    This can only be said to be a coincidence, it was forced, not his initiative.

    Godhead never thought that Mo Bai, as a god, would actually be willing to bind with a mortal.

    He stared at Mo Bai stubbornly: "You are really crazy!"

    Mo Bai asked in a flat tone, "Really?"

    Of course he knew that if the great priest was here, he would definitely scold him.

    Since the previous god committed suicide and slept forever, the great priest has actually tacitly accepted that it is forbidden to have too much involvement between gods and humans.

    In the age of technology, it is not easy to cultivate a god.

    In fact, the Grand Priest treats every little immortal as his own child, and has been with him since he was a child.

    After decades of raising them and cultivating them for hundreds of years, it is possible for those reserve gods to become real gods.

    It took Mo Bai himself nearly a hundred years to have a godhead and become a true wishing god.

    A child who took hundreds of years to raise so easily, just sleeps forever, can the great god not be sad?

    Since then, it has been tacitly forbidden to associate with mortals.

    If you really want to be together, you must first get the consent of the great priest.

    The great priest will use his magical powers to spy on the secrets to see if they have the fate to be together forever, and also take this opportunity to see how the mortal person they like is in the end.

    Of course, since such a thing happened, every god is also very conscious of himself and will take the initiative to keep a distance from mortals. It is best if there is not too much involvement.

    This is already something everyone knows about.

    But this time, Mo Bai did not get the consent of the high priest, nor did he use his supernatural powers to spy on Wen Zhaoyan's true morality, so he was bound to Wen Zhaoyan.

    In the eyes of Godhead, this is not madness, but what is it?

    But in Mo Bai's opinion, since he has already made a decision, he will bear the consequences himself no matter what the consequences will be in the future.