22

The app has been online for five days and has been downloaded in the billions.

    Of course, some people do not have psychosis. They download the APP purely for the function of detecting mental threshold.

    And without a confirmed case, one cannot pay to listen to the comforting songs of the Great Compassion Mantra.

    But even so, with such a huge amount of downloads, the names of Mo Li and Xixi gradually spread throughout the interstellar.

    Misleading by the Human and Fish Association, 98% of people think that Mori is a powerful mermaid.

    Based on his voluntary withdrawal from the game, and also taught Xixi to improve his soothing ability, everyone firmly believed that Moli was a mermaid king, so he cared for his people Xixi so much.

    A single mermaid king.

    The mermaid association is still looking for his whereabouts so far, and it can even be said that it is too much.

    However, countless people looked for the Healing Star over and over again, but they did not find Mori's whereabouts.

    Either Morley is not in the convalescent star, and countless hackers have been unable to decipher his real address, or there is only one possibility left-

    in the manor of His Royal Highness.

    Only in the manor of His Royal Highness, no one has ever searched for it, and it is next door to Mo's family, which matches the address found by the hacker.

    But although the grand prince was exiled to recuperate here, it was Wen Zhaoyan, his father was His Majesty, and grandpa had just retired, but there are still many old marshals in the military, even if they want to reach out. Wen Zhaoyan's manor can't help it.

    I couldn't find Mo Li, the'mermaid king' for a long time. Of course, the Mermaid Association was very anxious.

    After learning that the location of the only suspect was Wen Zhaoyan's side, the Mermaid Association took action.

    The president of the Mermaid Association first found His Majesty the Empire.

    "Your Majesty, the mermaid king is too important, especially the mermaid king's ability is incomparable to ordinary mermaid. If he can find this mermaid king, he can upgrade the mermaid from all over the country with the soothing ability, which is nothing to our empire. What a hazard! What's more, such a precious mermaid king has been outside the protection of the empire. I am afraid that other civilizations have already known the existence of the mermaid king, and they will definitely be prepared. If they are allowed to get the mermaid king first , This is definitely the biggest loss of our empire!" The

    Mermaid Association has always been in a state of under one person and above ten thousand people in the empire.

    They don't seem to be involved in the political system and are independent of the court, but they control the lifeblood of every political figure.

    Therefore, even the imperial majesty sometimes cannot ignore their suggestions.

    But although His Majesty put the eldest prince on the convalescent star, there is a well-known excuse. At first, Wen Zhaoyan's mental power broke out. Because his mental power was too strong, the mental storm that broke out almost destroyed most of the palace. Too many people have been injured by mistake, and the plot is too serious. This is an excuse to place people on the convalescent star.