52

Wishing God cannot fulfill everyone's wish without limits.

    Moreover, he did not directly fulfill their wishes, but gave believers good luck when they made their wishes.

    After good luck is given to them, with the blessing of good luck, how much their wishes can be accomplished depends entirely on the efforts of the believers themselves.

    Some people can do it all in one step, but most people can only accomplish a small goal.

    Most of the wishes are basically done as logically as possible.

    For example, when Mo Xiangtian suddenly became the richest man, it was because he was a very hard worker before, and then for some reason, his luck has been bad.

    After Mo Bai added good luck to him, there was a bottoming out.

    However, the money Mo Xiangtian got was also logical. It came from the inheritance of the inheritance. It was a notarized and legal source of funds, and had an industrial foundation. The source of funds came from the legal operation of the trade planet.

    Mo Bai looked at it again, but Tang Huanyao was different. The source of his funds was unknown, and he got a large amount of funds inexplicably. When his personal assets were updated, he immediately became the richest man.

    This kind of inexplicable wish fulfillment, in Mo Bai's view, is a bottomless 'deal'.

    This kind of transaction is not allowed in the eyes of all gods.

    Most importantly, he didn't hear the man's wish.

    Tang Huanyao's roommate said that he made a wish and prayed that he would become the richest man.

    There is only one wishing god in this world, and all wishes will be classified into him.

    Unless it is a person with evil thoughts, he can't hear it, or he can basically hear it.

    For example, now, he can 'feel' the sound of wishing from all directions.

    But if he couldn't hear Tang Huanyao's 'wish', who made his wish come true for him?

    Mo Bai's brows furrowed little by little. In the eyes of others, his thoughtful appearance seemed to be considering whether to accept Tang Huanyao or not.

    "Isn't it, does Mr. Mo Li really want to accept Tang Huanyao?"

    "Why am I not the richest man!"

    "If I were Mr. Mo Li, I would also consider it, after all Tang Huanyao is still so young."

    "That's right! Such a young richest man, Mo Xiangtian was married before, but he couldn't resist a bunch of people wanting to marry him."

    Everyone looked at Tang Huanyao with envious eyes.

    Tang Huanyao also thought that Mo Li was considering whether to accept him or not. While he was a little flattered, he couldn't help but feel proud: "Mr. Mo Li, if you are willing to stay with me, I am willing to give you all your property!