50

Between the mighty waves of mutant insects and beasts swept in like waves, the battleship is like a drop in the ocean in the center of the sea, and it will be submerged in the blink of an eye.

    Shots of cannonballs were fired from the battleship, and countless mechas leaped into the air, fighting fiercely with the incomparably huge mutant beasts.

    Indistinctly, there is also the voice of the little mermaid: "You can't go there, there are a lot of nasty bugs that get smaller!"

    Often at this time, the mecha warriors will change direction to avoid the evolved mutant beasts. .

    Because the evolved mutant beasts are really annoying and pervasive.

    If you are not careful, it will be parasitized.

    However, this is only the beginning.

    The further back, they found that there were more and more insects and beasts. They seemed to have fallen into the aimless desert. Looking around, they were full of gravel-like mutant insects.

    In the end, they didn't have time to listen to the little mermaid's warning at all, and they didn't have time to avoid suspicion. They were completely red-eyed, like a machine, and they only knew how to kill the mutant insects repeatedly!

    They want to kill these mutant worms!

    They have to defend this line of defense!

    Because behind them, there are thousands of people of the empire!

    Originally at the rear, the little mermaids, who were protected by another pair of soldiers, also ignored the warning.

    They protected themselves with their weapons and sang songs to appease warriors who had overused their mental power.

    But there are really too many mutant worms. Whether it is Admiral Zhou's East District or the front line on Wen Zhaoyan's side, almost all mutant worms are overwhelming, as if there is no end.

    Manpower is far from enough.

    Seeing that the soldiers were drowning in the densely packed mutant insects, Zhou Yuexuan had to report to the headquarters again.

    "Request support!"

    The headquarters was silent for only two seconds before saying, "I received, the recruits have been notified."

    Zhou Yuexuan heard the words, and he couldn't help but scolded in a low voice: "You guys are crazy, the recruits have just joined the army a few days?! This is They are called to die!"

    Command: "Admiral Zhou, there is no one else in the base except recruits."

    Zhou Yuexuan was silent for a while.

    The headquarters paused for a while before saying, "I don't have a long time to be a soldier, or a short time. Once you enter the base, you have to go to the battlefield, even if you only train for a few days." The

    communication ended.

    All the commanders of the headquarters, as well as the insiders of all generals, are connected in real time.