45

The mermaid promised to come to the Rossetti galaxy to help, not because of the hustle and bustle's owner Kate, nor because of the temptation of the 'meet all requirements' deal mentioned by His Royal Highness.

    Purely because I knew that Xiaolu was here.

    So, the mermaids who wanted nothing decided to bring a large number of mermaids to support the Rossetti galaxy.

    This made the top military officials speculate.

    What is the origin of this 'little green'?

    They only knew that Xiaolu was specially recruited by His Royal Highness the First Prince.

    Without taking a physical test, let alone taking a recruit test, he was directly assigned to the headquarters.

    Such a little green who can catch mutant beasts with his bare hands and call on mermaids, what is his identity?

    Many people are curious, and many people want to check.

    However, it was Wen Zhaoyan who was originally appointed to come in, and the information provided was very little. Everyone only knew that he and Xiaolan graduated from the first military academy of the empire.

    But they went back to the Imperial First Military Academy to check, but they didn't find much.

    I only know that there are indeed two people, Little Blue and Little Green, but the specifics are not very clear.

    For a time, everyone felt that Little Green became more and more mysterious.

    There were also many people who saw that Xiaolu had a promising future, and began to get close to him in various ways.

    Especially the recruits, they all feel that they and Xiaolu are the same batch of 'comrades-in-arms' who entered the base, and the relationship must be more intimate.

    But at first glance, who are surrounded by Xiaolu...

    Wen Zhaoyan, Fang Wenbo, Ying Xiangrong, Kate... and even Zhou Yuexuan.

    Recruit: Forget it, it's not comparable.

    Among them, Zhou Yuexuan is the most frequent.

    Zhou Yuexuan's surgery was successful, but because of this, the high-level officials took care of Zhou Yuexuan and gave him a small long vacation, allowing him to rest more time to take care of his body.

    Of course.

    It is called a small holiday.

    In fact, he was afraid that when the next wave of mutant insects and beasts came, Zhou Yuexuan's body had not recovered.

    So find an excuse to let him recuperate quickly, so that we can resist the mutant insects and beasts together.

    Zhou Yuexuan was also very happy, and became the most relaxed general in the base, and ran to the headquarters if he had nothing to do.