10

Mo Bai became more curious about the little uncle who had never met.

    Wen Zhaoyan is the eldest prince, with surprisingly high mental power. He is the only person who can see his soul, and in his opinion, it is also a bit difficult.

    Such a person would like his younger uncle, and his younger uncle must also be a very special person.

    But in the end he still did not agree to Kate's request.

    Kate thought he was worried that they would be malicious towards'Li Chaoci', and persuaded: "You don't want to raise a mermaid? As long as your Mo family is willing to help, I will help you run it secretly and let you raise one. Don't worry, we There is really no evil to your uncle."

    Mo Bai still shook his head: "No need."

    Kate did not give up: "You think again, it is not so easy to raise a mermaid, especially if you are so young, but it is because you are young. You can choose a young mermaid. When you grow up together, your relationship with the mermaid will be closer in the future."

    Mo Bai still shook his head.

    Seeing that the little cub refused to let in the oil and salt, Kate had to give up: "All right." He

    even deliberately lied to the little cub: "Then it will be difficult for you to raise mermaids in the future."

    Mo Bai ate the last bite of the fish. After that, he wiped his mouth, slowly raised his head, met Kate's gaze, and slowly said--

    "Don't you know you can raise it?"

    Kate: "??"

    Of course Kate knows.

    These days, who doesn't like Yun raising cubs?

    Mermaid can't afford to raise them, they can be raised online.

    The wise races of Uke civilization all look like monsters, but some people like to use their images to make monster babies, attracting a large number of fans, each shouting that they really want to raise a real monster baby someday.

    But the Uk civilization is so powerful that you want to raise it?

    They can only be raised by clouds.

    Coupled with the empire's emphasis on cubs, there are too few newborns, and families without children can only raise cubs.

    But this was just a little brat who said it, which seemed a bit strange.

    He is still a cub himself, still wanting Yun to raise cubs?

    But soon.

    Mo Bai told them with practical actions that he was not joking.

    That night, Mo Xiangtian's private account had an additional activity.

    Mo Xiangtian V: I rewarded the player'Xiaoxi' with 5 million stars to support you in winning the first place in the singing competition!