56

After making sure that Li Chaoci was fine, Mo Bai left.

That thing was too impatient to get more and purer power of faith, and found that most of what ordinary soldiers got were ordinary beliefs, and after the number was small, it changed the target and regarded the little uncle as the target.

This is actually something that can't be helped. That thing wants power, and it needs to be simple and rude. The more things he believes in 'giving', the more he gets.

But with the death of Tang Huanyao and the accident of each soldier, no one will go to worship the God of Wishing.

Even if you really do worship, you will be reserved and vigilant, and you will not be so easily bewitched.

That thing was eager to leave here, and didn't want to be discovered by him, so he boldly found the firm Li Chaoci.

This shows that the thing is right beside him, even not far from him, so it is possible to take away his divine position so easily.

With such a guess, Mo Bai began to observe everything around him.

Now he has determined that that thing is not a human being, let alone another race, because that thing seems to have no entity.

There is no entity, just like his previous soul body, invisible to the naked eye.

And it is very likely that it exists beside him, or around him.

However, after two days of careful observation, Mo Bai still couldn't find where the thing was.

It seems to appear out of nowhere and disappear out of nowhere.

Mo Bai thought of something and ran to Wen Zhaoyan.

Back then, when his spirit was unstable, his spirit often left his body, but Wen Zhaoyan, who had high spirit power, could see it.

Maybe Wen Zhaoyan also saw something this time?

Wen Zhaoyan answered Mo Bai's doubts with certainty, "No."

Mo Bai said, "Perhaps you didn't find it out yourself...because only you can see him, and no one else can."

Wen Zhaoyan looked at Mo Bai steadily, and said in a deep voice, "But I'm pretty sure, I see him. It's only you." The

two looked at each other for ten seconds.

Mo Bai looked away casually.

Mo Bai said, "Okay, I got it."

He planned to look for clues elsewhere.

"Little cub." Wen Zhaoyan stopped him.

Since a large-scale accident occurred in the base due to worshiping the god of wishing, the two have not sat down and had a good talk.

Mo Bai knew very well that Wen Zhaoyan already knew everything about himself, and it was useless for him to fool around.

But because Wen Zhaoyan never asked, he continued to act stupid.