3

The boy who claimed to be a ghost obviously didn't realize how outstanding his looks were.

    To call it a ghost, it is better to call it a genie who fell into the mortal world.

    What's more...

    Wen Zhaoyan: "There are no ghosts in this world."

    Mo Bai thinks about it, too, it's the Interstellar Age.

    In this era full of high technology, who would believe that there are ghosts in this world.

    Mo Baimei had no choice but to stop pretending to be gloomy: "Hao Ba, then, if you don't have one, there will be no Ba."

    There are outsiders here, so he can't go soaking in the water.

    He sat down on the bank, put his feet in the pool, dangling in a leisurely manner.

    He has a fair complexion.

    Especially with the black long hair that reaches the waist, the exposed feet are even more white and lovely.

    At this moment, he is like a mermaid sitting on the shore and playing in the water, attracting people's eyes.

    The fish and lotus leaves that he had passed through for a few mouthfuls of supernatural power exuded weak faith.

    He soaked his feet comfortably, his posture becoming more lazy.

    Wen Zhaoyan was watching him all the time, and the boy didn't seem to mind being stared at, enjoying himself.

    At this time, the butler walked out of the manor.

    "His Royal Highness, Kate is on his way with his mermaid."

    Wen Zhaoyan turned his head and his eyes fell on the housekeeper.

    The butler didn't seem to notice that there was a person sitting by the pool.

    Wen Zhaoyan squinted slightly and asked the housekeeper: "Did you see?"

    "What did you see?" The housekeeper was puzzled.

    Seeing that Zhaoyan signaled the direction of the swimming pool, he looked towards the swimming pool without seeing any strange place, and asked, "What's wrong? Is there anything wrong with the swimming pool?" The

    housekeeper couldn't see it.

    Wen Zhaoyan looked at the boy. The boy just looked at him and smiled lightly. The shallow Lima was very cute.

    "Nothing." Wen Zhaoyan retracted his gaze and

    said, " How long will Kate take?" The butler said, "Should I go over and notify Mrs. Mo?"

    Wen Zhaoyan is extremely sensitive to the sea of ​​spirit, his mental power is The strongest one in the history of the empire, with a very wide perception.