27

If you want to say who the person "Molly" is, everyone present will not be unfamiliar with it.

     The Mo family and his wife were because Mo Li had saved Mo Xiangtian, and then they interacted with Mo Li on the Star Network.

     Although Mo Xiangtian had always doubted whether Mo Li had anything to do with them, because Wen Zhaoyan didn't say anything, he didn't treat Mo Li as Li Chao Ci.

     However, they have always known about the existence of Mo Li, after all, Mo Li is so popular on the Starnet.

     Some people also jokingly called him and Xixi masters and apprentices.

     Li Zhaochi knew a little more.

     Since the bodyguards reported to him before, he had already known that someone named Mo Li was probably pretending to be himself.

     That's why it was necessary to test the origin of Mori on the Starnet.

     However, Arud checked, and found nothing except that the domain address of the person who logged in to Starnet was at Mo's house.

     Therefore, after leaving the port that day, Li Chaochi checked why anyone would come to Cha Mo's house.

     The result of the investigation was that the Mermaid Association also came to Morley.

     At that moment, Li Chaochi vaguely admired that Mo Li in his heart.

     All forces are looking for him, but he is always mysterious. He seems to be in the Mo family, but he only uses the Mo family as a cover. Let the forces of all parties turn the healing star upside down, he still hides in the dark and watches the fire from the shore. .

     Now that he heard that Zhaoyan mentioned Mo Li, Li Zhaochi had to remind Mo Bai and the Mo family that Mo Li was not a good character.

     Li Zhaoshi Fox's eyes sank slightly, and his voice was a bit thin, and he said, "No matter who this Mori is, don't trust him easily. ”

    However, Wen Zhaoyan was the first to refuse to agree when he heard him say that about Mo Li.

     His brows frowned, his dark eyes swept towards Li Chaoshi, and he said indifferently: “Mo Li has never harmed the Mo family. ”

     On the contrary, Mo Li often helps the Mo family.

     Wen Zhaoyan was very dissatisfied with Li Chaochi's attitude of suspecting Mo Li.

     Li Zhaochi sneered: “Do you know his true identity? Know his true purpose? Or do you know where he is now? ”

     Wen Zhaoyan narrowed her eyes, and heavy dark tides flashed across the bottom of her eyes.

     If it was before today, he could definitely answer Li Chaoshi confidently. Although he didn't know everything about Mo Li's identity and purpose, he also knew a general idea.

     But now, he found that he didn't know anything about Morley.

     Except for one name.

     He couldn't find words to refute Li Zhaoshi.

     Li Zhaoshi sneered again: “We don't know anything about him. How can you be sure that he didn't harm the Mo family's heart? ”

     When he said this, Li Chaochi paused for a moment and sneered: "What's more, he pretended that I was close to the cubs and the Mo family, to make me believe that he had no intentions? Is it possible? ”