1.7

“call!”

Yao Ye took a sip of hot water, and instantly felt that his whole body was reborn, and his body was warm, as comfortable as bathing in a hot spring.

He stole another afternoon in the office, ready to get off work with a pinch. In the past few days, he didn’t plan to work overtime and stay up late. He had hit a ghost, and went back in the middle of the night, even the safety charm could not protect himself.

Tick-
As soon as the seven o’clock clock arrived, Yao Ye clocked in and got off work, and stepped onto the elevator to go home.

When he reached the first floor, he looked around as if he felt something, an inexplicable feeling of anxiety in his heart, and the peace symbol on his chest was faintly hot.

On the basement floor, a tall man patted the locked door, choked with heavy smoke and made his breath short.

In the end, the man fell heavily to the ground, and the stainless steel door was knocked open with a few cracks, revealing the monstrous fire outside the door.

He stared at the door, did not think about the useless fire alarm, but was deeply concerned about his unforgettable lover.
Obviously, they will be together happily forever… hate, he hates… Obviously, he is about to be happy…

The longing for life and the resentment of the sad fate made him open his eyes, no breath, and in an instant, the fire outside the door soared, as if it had gathered the most spiteful flames in hell, trying to burn the whole world to ashes.

——That is the resentment and nostalgia of the dead for the world.

“Ahee–” Yao Ye sneezed, rubbed his nose, and looked at the hospital hall with few patients. It couldn’t be more normal, and he felt really nervous.

It’s time to go, let him see if the female ghost dare to come today!

Yao Ye gently held the peace symbol on his chest, showing a smile of peace of mind.
At this time, he doesn’t need to die, as long as he gets through this period, he doesn’t believe that the female ghost will stay attached.

It is rare for Yao Ye to take a taxi back to the apartment building. He is now very afraid of dark, so he tries his best to go back before dark.

Yao Ye, who was going away in a taxi, did not see that the setting sun on the horizon was as bright as blood, as if it was heralding something.

Ghosts come into the world, born with natural visions.

After a while, he arrived at the apartment building and got off the taxi. Yao Ye looked at the apartment building not far away, took a deep breath, and plucked up the courage to walk in.

The cold that had been entangled in the body since the morning had disappeared, and Yao Ye could no longer see any strange things. He felt that the whole apartment building was brightened up a lot.

When he reached the tenth floor in the elevator, Yao Ye took out the key and was about to open the door, but he looked out of the room in the morning, his strong curiosity made him want to find out.
This morning, he saw that female ghost came out here.

Well, how is the bachelor inside?

Yao Ye remembers that the bachelor once helped him move things, so he had a good impression. He really didn’t want anything to happen to him. Now he is protected by the safety charm, maybe he can be saved.
If he can help, it doesn’t count as if he cheated this peace symbol in vain, it would reduce the sense of guilt.

Thinking about this, Yao Ye rang the doorbell, but unexpectedly found that the door was half-hidden.

He couldn’t hold back for a while and secretly looked through the crack in the door.