8.9

(Changed Setting (idk the author said so))

Yao Ye once thought that for a social animal who was oppressed at the bottom of the society, the most terrifying thing was the suppression and dismissal of the boss.

But now, Yao Ye found out that he was wrong, a big mistake.

There is another terrible thing in this world, that is, the boss who has always been at odds with him suddenly becomes a perverted stalker, and he suspects that he wants to kill someone to vent his anger.

“…”

In the dead of night, Yao Ye lay in the warm bathtub, soft foam soothing the skin of his body, relaxing his tight nerves in the day.

Yao Ye put his head on the edge of the bathtub in melancholy, with a towel on his forehead, and the skin of his white cheeks was blushed by the heat, and it appeared more and more pink.

He was thinking about what to do tomorrow, that perverted Alexander still didn’t know what crazy move he would do next.

It’s like a timed bomb, which makes people feel uneasy.

But even so, still have to go to work tomorrow.

In order to be able to eat in this metropolis, Yao Ye chose to continue working weakly.

In this way, there is a problem that must be faced, that is, Alexander, next time he gets off work, he will definitely find the opportunity to follow up and start after finding his home.

What should he do?

Yao Ye’s mind was in a mess. He thought about a lot of things in a dazed manner, and even planned to buy a gun for defense tomorrow.

The mist was steaming in the bathroom, and he fell asleep as he thought about it. He didn’t know how long he slept before he was awakened by the cooling water temperature.

With the remaining warm water stroking his skin, Yao Ye’s long eyelashes trembled, and he still didn’t think about it. He was too sleepy and could only feel the water falling from his cheeks to his neck. The temperature was cool. It made him get some goose bumps and flinched.

The water continued to flow gently, rubbing his skin…

Wait, friction?

Yao Ye’s chaotic head was struck by a heavy hammer, and he opened his heavy eyelids with difficulty and looked at his neck.

Maybe something like a spider crawled on the body?

Yao Ye opened his eyes with this thought, and in the next second, he faced another pair of inorganic eyes.

It was a pair of cold eyes, and his pale and frightened face reflected in the dark green pupils.

A pale male face was facing him, and it was not water at all that lingered on his cheeks and neck, but the man’s fingers.

Like a poisonous snake, the icy temperature of the fingers floating on the body is not like the fingers of a living person.

Yao Ye was overwhelmed with horror. His lips were slightly opened. Just about to yell, the man gently covered his lips. His delicate fingers rubbed his soft lips, seemingly satisfied. The man approached him and kissed him. His horrified eyes.

Honey, so beautiful.

! ! !

“Uhhhhh!!!”

Yao Ye was so frightened that he stretched out his hand in despair, and grabbed the edge of the bathtub. The water splashed everywhere. He struggled to get rid of the man’s shackles and crawled out of the bathtub.