3.12

Xiao Xiao's slender fingers wrapped around the hair behind her neck, exposing a dazzling diamond-shaped wound on her neck.

Yao Ye didn't notice the wound, all his attention was attracted by those glaze eyes.
His rosy cheeks turned pale in an instant, his eyes trembled and looked at Xiao Xiao, his lips trembled, as if he wanted to say something, but he could only squeeze out a groan and groan.

"Well......"

Is it an illusion?

It's an illusion, right?

It must be an illusion.

Xiao Xiao, is a woman, Mingan is obviously a man...

In front of him, the long-haired woman with glazed eyes licked her lips and moved closer, so close that Yao Ye could smell the faint perfume of her.

"Yao Ye...You seem to be more beautiful... Although it is not good to describe a man like that, I love you so much..."

"From the first time I saw you, I felt that way..."

Xiao Xiao's eyes were misty like water, and her full red lips smelled of temptation.

"...Tonight, will you accompany me?"

A good-looking and graceful beauty is wrapped around her like a beautiful snake to ask for joy. This is probably the dream of countless men, and it is an extremely enjoyable thing.

But for Yao Ye, it was comparable to the most vicious torture in the world.

Yao Ye could already feel Xiao Xiao's hot breath, as well as the familiar desires and the hard-to-fill eyes.

In the past, Ming'an used to look at herself eagerly with such eyes, and what is even more frightening is that Xiao Xiao's remarks are the same as what Mingan said when he first met him in a nightclub.

Yao Ye's eyes widened, watching Xiao Xiao in front of him get closer and closer, as if he saw a poisonous snake vomiting.

He could no longer suppress the fear in his heart, and violently pushed away Xiao Xiao who wanted to reach out and touch him.
Xiao Xiao might as well be pushed to the ground for a while, looking at Yao Ye with a faint look.

"...I, I'm leaving now, monitor, I still have something..."

Yao Ye ignored Xiao Xiao who fell on the ground, and ignored the surprised eyes of other students, walked out of the rest area, and said goodbye to the monitor.

Yao Ye was now sweating, his face was dazzling white, and he looked very abnormal. Looking at Yao Ye like this, the squad leader nodded in a daze.

Yao Ye walked out of the private room, and finally looked back and saw that Xiao Xiao, who was pushed to the ground by him, had stood up. He was looking at him with a dim and illegible look. The glazed eyes became more and more conspicuous.

! ! !

Yao Ye was so frightened that he didn't dare to stay any longer, for fear that Xiao Xiao would catch up again, and immediately accelerated his pace.

"Huh! Huh!"

Yao Ye is now very empty because he hasn't exercised for too long. He can't breathe with exhaustion after accelerating his pace a little bit. In addition, he has a high level of mental stress, which makes him unable to exert strength.

Yao Ye, who had finally escaped from the hotel, panted with his hands on his knees, and looked back at the magnificent hotel with lingering fears.

Is everything true just now?