7.12

"Yao Jun..."

Looking at the knife under him, Shinto Rena couldn't help feeling a little bit cold even though he was not injured.

It retreated behind the bed, a little farther away from the knife, and then frowned. There was a trace of sadness between the eyebrows, and his face was crying.

"Does Yao Jun dislike my face anymore?"

Shinto Rena really didn't understand, why Yao Jun suddenly started to get angry again, he was already reconciled, right?

Sure enough, he still felt that his appearance after death was too ugly.

Shinto Rena couldn't help feeling sad when he thought of this. His five green fingers on his knees curled up slightly, planning to change his face tomorrow.

Today, the woman's face looked so angry that Yao Jun didn't dare to change it. It's a pity that it should be changed.

Yao Ye looked at his wife's pitiful look like a sad husband, and choked silently.

"Are you... really don't know, or are you playing stupid?"

Yao Jun said word by word, and several props on the bed were reflected in the beautiful peach blossom eyes.

Shinto Rena followed her husband's gaze, revealing an innocent look.

"...What, what's wrong? Yao Jun?"

Shinto Rena picked up one of them, showing expectant eyes, red lips slightly hooked, a kind of girlish shyness.

"Do you like this? I remember Yao Jun liked this very much before~ I get very excited every time~"

Yao Ye felt that this product was purely undue.

Is he excited! Obviously it was so painful that it was like a gossamer, and had no strength to resist!

Yao Ye's cheeks were flushed with anger, and the end of his eyes became more beautiful, and the beauty became more and more breathtaking.

"You put that thing down for me!"

Shinto Rena put it down obediently, but there was some regret in his eyes, making Yao Ye itchy.

"I......"

Yao Ye stood in front of his wife, ready to say what he had been thinking, but this was still too shame for a guy like him who couldn't talk about this kind of thing.

"I... don't like... like this..."

Yao Ye said with difficulty, his fist clenched tightly, and he couldn't continue.

Shinto Rena didn't understand, a pair of big cat eyes gazed at the lover tenderly, showing a trace of confusion.

Yao Ye looked at his ignorant wife. It took a long while to lower his head feebly, covering his face with his hands, and said weakly, "Forget it, it's a big deal, don't do it in the future, you guy, you don't understand human words at all."

Shinto Rena understood the phrase "never do it again".

"!" It opened its eyes wide in shock, and couldn't believe that his beloved husband would be so cruel to it.

"...Yao Jun... is joking... right... now..."

Black bangs were scattered among the beautiful eyebrows, the kimono woman looked hopeful, her white fingers grabbed the corner of her husband's bathrobe.

However, the husband in front of him threw away his hand cruelly.

"Ah."

Abnormal, nothing to pull a bathrobe, full of yellow waste.